Dying to Belong Reviews

• Jul 08, 2013

Bucket hats, flannel shirts, and Mark Paul Gosselaar. 90s perfection!

Bucket hats, flannel shirts, and Mark Paul Gosselaar. 90s perfection!

• Apr 12, 2013

I was going to write "this was probably quite risque for the time it was made" but then I saw that it came out in 1997. It feels much more dated, I would have assumed very early 90s. Surprisingly Sarah Chalke gives a better performance than Hilary Swank. I kept thinking "I wish Shannon Doherty was in this..."

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Nov 21, 2012

I found this to be boring and slow-moving.

I found this to be boring and slow-moving.

• Jan 10, 2011

Watching this, I'd never have guessed that Hilary Swank would have gone on to become the huge star she is today. This movie isn't terrible, but it's typical made for TV- mediocre acting, bad music, and so on. It did manage to hold my attention, though.

• Sanity Assassin ! Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2009

yanks are stupid! a fraternity or sorority seems to be something that's a little bit pointless. never understood them to begin with as you can party and get drunk every night without having to clean someone elses floor.... yeh, and the film itself... hilary swank was in it which is its only saving grace! sarah chalke plays the bullying two faced bitch quite well. bit different from scrubs where she plays a doormat

• Apr 11, 2009

an interesting film aout a freshmore at college pledging for a sorority and comes across murder and extreme hazing. two good performances from the then fresh faces hilary swank and sarah chalke. a light thriller, with an interesting enough plot. worth seeing when there's nothing else.

• Feb 23, 2009

this is my second time seeing this movie, its pretty good. its one of the best lifetime movies.

• Feb 21, 2009

good 4 college students 2 watch regarding peer pressure

good 4 college students 2 watch regarding peer pressure

• Jan 12, 2009

This was labeled under thrillers in netflicks but it turned out to be more 'after school special' material.

• Aug 13, 2008

Alright tv movie - watchable because of Hilary Swank - she's pretty good isn't she? But I think even she struggled with why she decided to do this film. Six from Blossom is in it!