Earthly Possessions Reviews

• Sep 12, 2018

Sarandon saves this movie, it's such a small movie, but somehow it keeps to locked on screen. I felt Stephen's performance was flat and only forwarded with Sarandon's wit. The ending is mediocre at its best, I'd call this adventure cute but flat, nobody likes a nice car with blown tires.

• Dec 07, 2012

Eh, this was an okay movie... different. It had a good ending, but that's about it. The middle was just kinda blah to me.

• Aug 17, 2009

he he hee bu filmii çokk seniyommm

he he hee bu filmii çokk seniyommm

• Aug 05, 2009

çok güzell filmdii bulduğuma sevindim...

çok güzell filmdii bulduğuma sevindim...

• Jun 21, 2009

Surprisingly- good, and easy.

Surprisingly- good, and easy.

• Jun 04, 2009

It was a made for TV HBO movie, but I really like it.

It was a made for TV HBO movie, but I really like it.

• Samantha A Super Reviewer
    Jan 30, 2009

Cute film, Stephen Dorff is utterly adorable in this movie. Some laugh out loud moments put together with likeable characters.

• Jan 11, 2009

I LOVE this movie. It's a bit slow sometimes, but it's a good movie and I'm glad I taped it when it was on TV, yeaars ago, haha.

• Oct 08, 2008

How could anyone not like this movie?? Susan is a wonderful actress and Stephen's sexy :)

• Aug 27, 2008