Eating Out Reviews

• Feb 10, 2017

It's pretty stupid and a little pervy, but I see the charm.

It's pretty stupid and a little pervy, but I see the charm.

• Dec 27, 2015

Hölzernes und mieses Schauspiel, uninspirierte Dialoge, grottige Kameraführung und Schnitt, dämliche Geschichte. Ohne Worte! Einzig wegen Scott Lunsford gibt es den halben Stern.

• Oct 16, 2015

Gives gay movies a bad name. Terrible on too many levels to list!

Gives gay movies a bad name. Terrible on too many levels to list!

• Jun 29, 2014

A camp gay comedy flick that looks like a school project with a high budget. Gets more points for showing dicks.

• Jun 24, 2014

Bordering on the obnoxious, or more like difficult to digest, EATING OUT thinks itself as witty but is in fact filled with over the top performances, cardboard characterizations and some flatline humour. Although sexual confusion that causes misunderstanding between three men is the gist of the matter, unfortunately at its heart is Gwen, the mean spirited, unreasonably vicious and vacuous friend, that becomes the film's burden and, I hate to say it, an act that's hard to swallow. Here, as portrayed by Emily Stiles, she outdoes the drama queens as played by the three male leads.

• May 10, 2014

Sure it has some cringe-worthy moments, plenty of absurdist humour, and I wanted the plot to turn out completely opposite to how it unfolded, but it's a good gay movie. http://gtvlondon.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/movie-review-eating-out-2004.html

• May 01, 2014

I liked all the movies in the series

I liked all the movies in the series

• Mar 14, 2014

The hot actors save this one for me!

The hot actors save this one for me!

• Sep 28, 2013

Although it is unfortunate for its eccentric cast of characters, Eating Out has two left feet while balancing on a tight rope between camp and romance, which was destined to either fall or snap itself on the rope, eventually.

• Dec 16, 2012

What did i just watch??!!

What did i just watch??!!