The Education of Sonny Carson Reviews

• Mar 31, 2018

i was amazed by how good this movie was, its great

i was amazed by how good this movie was, its great

• Mar 23, 2013

I remember this film being shot way back in the mid-1970's as a young child. The gang initiation scene was shot in Ft. Greene Park in Brooklyn as I rode the bus to school. We saw the finished product and was mesmerized by the content and its message. The film resonated with many of the people we lived with in the Brooklyn projects that you can make it, if you make the choice to do so. It's a hidden gem and highly recommended!.

• Jul 07, 2012

One of the best movies

One of the best movies

• Aug 13, 2011

Classic! I grew up on this movie. A must have!

Classic! I grew up on this movie. A must have!

• May 14, 2011

Let me get mines first, then after I get mine you could do what you wanna do!

Let me get mines first, then after I get mine you could do what you wanna do!

• Aug 16, 2009

Vintage gangster shit

Vintage gangster shit

• Aug 08, 2009

crazy funny great. gang exploitation.

crazy funny great. gang exploitation.

• May 20, 2009

It's been a long time since I've seen it but I do remember liking it a great deal when I was much younger. I do need to see it again to see how it hits me now.

• May 15, 2009

Movie was all good to me. I related to it because I lived that life except I never got caught. The film is raw and wholly underfunded. I hope they never remake it, though. Some things are to real to be repeated.

• Jan 25, 2009

Somebody stole this movie from me! I haven;t found another one since! This movie is good and brings back the memories of when jive was in! :)