El Dorado Reviews

• Aug 05, 2019

A must see . A great western .

A must see . A great western .

• Jun 16, 2019

Great action and a little comedy even from Robert Mitchum and John Wayne and is at the top of my favorite movies.

• Dec 03, 2018

Great movie one of my favourites.

Great movie one of my favourites.

• Apr 28, 2018

Anytime El Dorado is on a screen I'm watching it.

Anytime El Dorado is on a screen I'm watching it.

• Mar 26, 2018

Beautiful and gorgeous. "El Dorado" will live forever.

Beautiful and gorgeous. "El Dorado" will live forever.

• Mar 03, 2018

Great movie. Yes, this theme is not new but it is still very entertaining and the actors are outstanding. If you like Westerns, you'll watch this movie more than once over time.

• Jun 25, 2017

A Classic...nothing more to say

A Classic...nothing more to say

• Feb 17, 2017

John Wayne was always at his best in westerns. "El Dorado" breaks few familiar tropes, but it's essential viewing for fans of the legendary actor and his signature genre.

• Feb 16, 2017

randolph scott was a better western protagist actor but didn't get the best scripts, co-stars, big budgets, and top directors. john wayne's bellowing gets old eventually.

• Feb 09, 2017

John Wayne is a gunfighter that comes back to help a drunken sherrif in a range war. Not quite a remake of Rio Brave but there are plenty of similarities. El Dorado isn't as polished and the cast isn't quite as strong overall, but with the Duke, Robert Mitchum and James Caan in key roles there is no shortage of star power. El Dorado also manages to build the same warm and friendly atmosphere as the earlier film.