Escape Room Reviews

• 2d ago

I had since in new year of 2019, it was not the best movie for horror element. The Saw franchise interesting ones in the Theaters good, ofcourse bunch people showing up earn money to escape room is pretty scary when cannot find your way out. People die if they act quickly work together. The few one actors recognized one Netflix Lost in space, Marvel Daredevil. Taylor Russell and Deborah Ann woll. An Canadian actor Tyler Labine shows Breaker High, Reaper and movie Super Trooper 2. Etc anyways this 3 out of 5.

• 4d ago

Exceptional and nerve wrecking. It makes me wanna jump off my seat most of the times!

• 6d ago

Somewhat good, but after CinemaSins: Not so much.

Somewhat good, but after CinemaSins: Not so much.

• Sep 07, 2019

It was interesting and crazy.

It was interesting and crazy.

• Sep 06, 2019

Fun production design can't save this one.

Fun production design can't save this one.

• Sep 05, 2019

A watered down "Saw"

A watered down "Saw"

• Sep 03, 2019

plot twist on plot twist this movie is amazing

plot twist on plot twist this movie is amazing

• Sep 01, 2019

The concept was neat and well played out, though I don't think there was anyway that some of the details could have been set up by the baddie. Even with all the money, there's just some stuff, after time and just because people don't talk or memories are faulty, that wouldn't come up.

• Aug 24, 2019

Decent teen version of the Saw movies but lighter for sure.

Decent teen version of the Saw movies but lighter for sure.

• Aug 22, 2019