Everyone's Hero Reviews

• Dec 06, 2019

Honestly I would have sold that bat no matter

Honestly I would have sold that bat no matter

• Oct 29, 2019

This movie brings me back memories when me and my best friend josh would play baseball outside

• Jun 11, 2019

Remember this movie? No? It was directed by Superman himself! How could you not have?! Because the movie bombed at the box office and it didn't help that Christopher Reeve died while the film was still in production meaning that 2 new directors had to finish up the rest of the movie before deadlines came-a knock-knock-knockin' to their doors. I can't say this movie was obnoxious but it was rather bland, not to mention a bit confusing. The baseball and the bat have faces and can talk, okay. The protagonist is the only one who can see their faces and hear their voices, fine. But then later on, they are shown clearly moving by themselves and although the villain can't see their faces, HE CAN SEE THE BASEBALL MOVING THE BAT!!! Maybe I'm overthinking this generic animation but it still left me stumped. The animation looks shockingly cheaper than I remember. While the art style won't scare children, the character designs do fall into the uncanny valley at times. The baseball looks okay but it's rather unsettling to see eyes and mouth with Whoopi Goldberg's voice on a CGI baseball bat. Not to mention the humans looking like they're made out of clay. Remember, this came out in cinemas. I still have some nostalgic fondness of it but that doesn't mean I don't consider it as a bad movie nowadays, despite the uplifting messages, good voice acting and attempt, however misguided it may have been, to ape Pixar.

• Mar 26, 2019

20th Century Fox's lame attempt to match Pixar's magic. Only for it to fail at every swing at the bat. The message is fine but extremely predictable. Character: bland and way too sentimental. We also have to address its GOD awful plot. It is extremely silly, idiotic, illogical, unlikely, and stupid. Exactly what you should expect with a film that has a talking baseball and bat. YIKES!

• Feb 13, 2019

love this movie as a kid

love this movie as a kid

• Nov 05, 2018

Creepy animation and predictable story.

Creepy animation and predictable story.

• Nov 06, 2017

I’m a fan of this movie because it has to do with baseball and when I saw the trailer it looked great and I watched it and liked it. You know you can learn from this movie, of not giving up and stepping up to the plate. I recommend watching this!

• Sep 16, 2017

It's sweet but it mostly just a forgettable movie with forgettable characters. Not exactly a terrible animated film, but it is definitely not good.

• Sep 03, 2017

The movie was inspirational as it shows you to never give up and follow your dreams. I thought that message was a little cliché as it's found in about one third of every children's movie. The plot made no sense and just felt like you were in the boys dream the whole time. All the events were unrealistic. I would say this movie is best for little kids like 7 and under. I showed this to my seven and nine year old. My nine year old walked away within the first fifteen minutes, but my seven year old loved it. To sum it all up, it provided a useful message, but the storyline did not make much sense.

• Aug 14, 2017

Unfunny, unimaginative, and terrible computer graphics. Even worse graphics than Jimmy Neutron, even though I loved that movie and I thought those graphics were good. Not even 1 star!