Everything, Everything - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everything, Everything Reviews

½ March 23, 2018
Everythings shit. As if you would forgive for something that psychotic.
½ March 17, 2018
very cute but I liked it more because I read the book. Robinson is very cute too BTW.
March 12, 2018
IS A film amazing and cutie, the character arE great actors.
½ March 12, 2018
This FILM is very amazing and cutie, the character are great actors. The film talk about a girl has a rare diasease. I love this film!
March 11, 2018
although the mass majority cannot relate to the emotions or thoughts of someone who has been diagnosed with scid, amandla stenberg portrays the overall experience quite well. her character and their experience will pull on your heart strings, and although you may not able to relate to having scid per se, some young adults may possibly be able to relate to feeling "trapped," or not experiencing a whole lot and wanting to just live. the relationship between olly bright and maddy whittier was quick to evolve, and most young adults or teenagers can relate to the intensity of a young and new relationship. i was quite impressed with this film. not only was the acting tolerable, but the direction was great, locations were beautiful, and the story was told beautifully.
½ March 8, 2018
hot actors when alone-together: Very luke warm. also needed some more consequences for the villain. great interior design.
March 4, 2018
I enjoyed Everything Everything because of the 2 young actors. Both Amandla Stenberg and Nick Robinson can deliver...Hunger Games and Being Charlie. Everything Everything screen written adaptation surely could have got more emotional miles out of Stenberg and Robinson.

Everything Everything needed more attention to detail... 1) Identificaiton is needed to fly on an airline...should have written to drive up California shore instead??? 2) 1st time sex for Maddy could have been more realistic without graphics...i.e. unzipped dressed dropped...virgin soak in tub afterwards???...and ...Olly's dirty fingernails in bed after spending the day in the ocean...uhhh Robinson needed a minimal manicure??? 3) Olly should have dropped tears onto hospital bed when Maddy's heart stopped beating. 4) Ending...Olly anxious and outside bookstore early after all he and Maddy have faced/been through???
February 28, 2018
Best movie I've ever seen. It makes you feel so many emotions and the movie is breathtaking.
February 26, 2018
February 4, 2018
The modern day Rapunzel tale!

There are lots of films to compare with. 'Tangled', 'The Space Between Us' to all the cancer themed films. Yet it is still unique with the reasons it reveals. But highly influenced by Rapunzel tale. Well written and directed, along with the performances. It was not your regular teen romance. It had depth in romance, but the balance between the main two characters were lacking. That did not do any bad for the film. Since it was told from the girl's perspective.

A teen girl with SCID had never left the house almost all of her life. But that is going to change when a new neighbours moves in. The new boy shows interest in her, and so she's. So they develop a friendship through texting. In the next stage of their relationship, things changes and makes them go crazy. Regarding the medical condition of the girl, how the love perspective of this young couple shapes was told in the remaining.

Going by trivia, I think I've missed so many things from the original source. So I'm thinking to read the book now. Because to learn more from the boy's perspective. Yet the film was nice and cute, made nothing wrong to dislike it. Being simple and/or altered to cinematic version is always welcomed by me. There young actors were awesome. It is definitely an under-rated film. Like usual forget the film critics and follow what the film fanatics says. Especially if you are a youngster, you should watch it.

January 28, 2018
People who liked the novel will enjoy this movie - but to everybody else this melodramatic teen flick is better left alone
½ January 16, 2018
Ah-mazing! This movie had me crying, laughing and mad. The best movie I've seen in a longggg time!
½ January 15, 2018
Loved it! Watched 2x's less then 24hrs. I enjoyed it.
January 13, 2018
I loved this movie. My nine-year-old and I watched it together. It was sweet and there was a delightful twist at the end. We are looking forward to reading the novel.
January 8, 2018
'Everything, Everything' is yet a very questionable title for such a movie and makes you sit there waiting for it to end.
January 8, 2018
Charming lead characters and a plot twist that was not easily spotted. A perfect feel good film that feels uplifting and pure. Decent soundtrack as well!
½ January 2, 2018
feel-good movie. why not?
December 28, 2017
Esta pelicula esta en todo su esplendor de melosa xD
½ December 25, 2017
It was super slow... it kinda sucked. But who doesn't love a teen romance movie
December 21, 2017
Everything, Everything is proof that love can make you do crazy things. I cried too much at the end.