Eve's Christmas Reviews

• Dec 16, 2014

This was a bit sappier than most holiday stories, but still worth a watch at the right time of year.

• Feb 09, 2012

The inconsistencies in this movie are too many to count. One minute Eve remembers something and in other she forgets-like lasagna night-how does one forget lasagna night when it's a family tradition. I will say even though the inconsistencies of the film were hard to watch I rather enjoyed the ending it was very fitting. www.what-to-watch.com

• Dec 08, 2011

A very cool modern Christmas film with the classic theme of going back into the past to change the future. Loved it!

• Nov 14, 2011

This was almost okay...the main character kinda bugged me in this...she uses and moves her mouth in expressions way too much...a little weird.

• Jan 10, 2011

I found this movie really cute, and it had a really good story line. How many of us wish that we could go back in time and have a redo?

• Dec 21, 2010

Just watched it last night and thought it was really cute. :-)

Just watched it last night and thought it was really cute. :-)

• Nov 30, 2010

I thought this film would be boring but suprisingly it wasn't. Its a nice family, christmasey film to watch on a snowy afternoon. If you wish on the christmas star your dream or wish may come true. Watch it and see.

• Nov 29, 2010

Aww!! that was a cute movie :) ....I wanna get married on Christmas now Haha

Aww!! that was a cute movie :) ....I wanna get married on Christmas now Haha

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Nov 14, 2010

Really nice little Christmas story. I was quite impressed with this one as it doesn't drag as Christmas movies have a tendency to, and though obviously it was sentimental, it also had quite a good story to it. Elisa Donovan does a good job here, though I did have to agree with a previous reviewer who commented on her hair - it really does look shocking in some scenes - not enough to put me off her character, LOL, but enough to make you wonder if they splashed out on a hairdresser for this, or got her to do her own hair! If you are looking for just a nice little Christmas film to watch with the family, you could certainly do worse than this one.

• Dec 26, 2009

Little cheesy but was a good light hearted movie to take your mind off other things!