Faces in the Crowd Reviews

• Jun 09, 2018

Could have been much better had there not been so many errors in the story. Easily predictable outcome.

• Jan 14, 2018

"Faces in the crowd" is ok. I liked the plot and direction, but its very predictable. Milla Jovovich did a good job, Michael Shanks did a great job and Julian McMahon was also really good but other then them three, the rest of the acting was pretty wooden and not the best.

• Jan 11, 2017

Me aburrió, por cierto, el asesino es el policía que hace los perfiles psicológicos.

• Oct 09, 2016

If only I'd come here to read reviews instead of going off of the top reviews on Netflix and wasting my time with this. I'm giving it a star for an original premise and a second star for some genuinely exciting scenes. I made it all the way through to the lackluster end. But really, for such an exciting concept they managed to make this very dull and repetitive. There are some inexcusably weak/unbelievable plot points which ruined it for me, and I don't usually scrutinize that much!

• Sep 07, 2016

Predictable plot, bad acting and poor production.

Predictable plot, bad acting and poor production.

• Aug 28, 2015

Partially my fault as I was working while watching, but I actually had trouble telling a lot of the faces apart for the minor characters. When she woke up for the first time since her accident, I could not tell the faces of her friends and boyfriend were different because they didn't really stand out before. This sounded interesting but the main character kept not explaining her head trauma to her peers and that kept causing problems for her. I also found it strange that she could not seem to recognize anyone's voices in the movie at any time... faces change, sure, but not voices. Everyone in this movie was a dick to Anna, haha.

• Aug 22, 2015

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....

• Jun 03, 2015

Interesting and thrilling. Acting were good too. Can feel Anna's fear.

Interesting and thrilling. Acting were good too. Can feel Anna's fear.

• Apr 27, 2015

God awful! Don't waste your time on this cheap thrill. I give it 5%, acting bad, writing horrible, not thrilling or scary.

• Mar 22, 2015

Faces in the crowd suffers of being too by the numbers thriller despite a silly but fun premise and some exciting sequences.