Fahrenheit 9/11 Reviews

• Jun 04, 2019

This documentary is interesting, we learn more about the terrorist attack of 09/11 and all the secrets concerning it. What's more, it's enriching because it informs us about the American political system, political decisions, their control over the population. Michael Moore is a nice "director" thanks to his transparency and his outspokenness. He gives us all the truth about the event. The documentary is a mix of feelings, as the story, our emotions change. Sometimes we are amused, sometimes shocked, devastated. At times, some images can be violent, hard, but it's simply the reality of the chaos after 09/11 and consequences of decisions of the American government. I'd recommended it !

• Jun 04, 2019

In his documentary, Michael Moore shows us the reality about 9/11 and its consequences of that day (the American policy, the relationships with the other countries...). His film highlights some people's point of views who were directly or indirectly involved. He denounces Bush's reactions and it reveals some facts about that event. For example, when airports were blocked, only the Bin Laden's family was allowed to leave the USA. He also denounces the American policy after this day. He doesn't agree with the Patriot Act which allows you to watch your neighbor. He also shows us the war in Iraq with some soldiers' reactions. One of them is for the war despite the horrible situation for them or local people. Another one denounces the violence and he doesn't agree with the acts he committed. This movie is interesting for these different reasons but there were a lot of specific details and it's was sometimes difficult always to understand them.

• Jun 04, 2019

Michael Moore make this documentary for explain the facts of 9/11 and the reaction of the government especially George Bush. With this movie we can know the hide information. I really like the movie because Michael shows us the reality but with a lot of ironic. For example when Bush said that he make everything to stop terrorist attacks, we can see thanks to the movie that he really doesn't care because he plays golf. With the music we can feel different emotions like fear, anxiety...

• Jun 04, 2019

This documentary was very interesting because we can learned a lot of question about president Bush's action after 9/11. We discovered different actions done by the American government and some people who allowed those actions in Iraq. We discovered links between the people concerned of that event and that all the policies decided after that attack against the World Trade Center, showed that all is allowed with fear like Patriot Act or war in Iraq.

• Jun 04, 2019

It was interesting, talks about the lack of professionalism during George Bush presidency and 9/11. As well to show that you can't relies on the Parliament since the Patriot act was passed without anyone reading it. Michael Moore shows the impact that 9/11 had on the population giving them a sense of insecurity and willing to sacrifice their privacy to feel more secure in USA.

• Jun 04, 2019

It's a very interesting documentary, putting a lot of interesting information about Bush's presidency in one, comprehensible film. The humorous way that the director decided to treat this subject helps make the documentary genre more accessible. Moore reveals things that a large percentage of the public doesn't know.

• Jun 04, 2019

This documentary is about what happened on 9/11. In the movie, Michael Moore shows us the other side of the political power and especially the way to lead of Bush. he also wants to denounce subjectively the ambiguity of the relationship between Bin Laden's family and the Bush's companies. We enjoyed watch it because we discover as and when the twists and scandals.

• Jun 04, 2019

Fahrenheit 9/11 succeeds in being a great documentary that deals with issues such as the Iraq War, 9/11, and George W. Bush. Michael Moore has crafted a great film that will sadly be hated by a group of people, it was cool to see an inside look on G.W BUSH's life and how he dealt with situations. A great documentary.

• Jun 04, 2019

Fahrenheit 9/11 is an interesting documentary which explains what happened after 9/11. It really shows what Michael Moore and some American people think about the Bush administration. Moreover, Michael Moore uses a lot of humor, which make this movie funnier.

• Jun 04, 2019

This documentary is full of humor but a little bit boring. To be honest I struggled staying focus even if the subject is quite interesting. Indeed Michael Moore's point of view allows us to have a better understanding of the event of 9/11, president Bush's reaction, the role he played with his government. Moreover it is brave to do such committed documentaries, that one and the one about Trump. But it was long and slow, conveying so many pieces of information that we were confused in the end. If you are very interested in this subject and if you like Michael Moore's style of presenting things you will really appreciate this one. #foncemagrande