Faithful Reviews

• Mar 15, 2019

i know this movie didn't do well, but 7%? wow. I can see why this movie isn't for everyone, too much screen time is focused on tony and margaret's conversation in the house and it's not an "action packed" movie like most would have expected, but it simply isn't that type of movie. I thought it was a good film with small flaws.

• Aug 30, 2018

I certainly can't understand why this film was so harshly judged. The writing really went into the complexities of love/hate in a marriage while also utilizing some comedic and dramatic effects. The problem is that this film was never given the promotion it deserved upon its release. Definitely a must see for anyone in a complicated relationship.

• Jul 01, 2014

I'm not really sure what happened here. I like the idea of Cher and Chazz and on the occasion when they can work up a rhythm it seems ready to take off but Mazursky's natural rhythms aren't there and one just doesn't lose the thing that you've mined so successfully and for so long. I just don't understand it at all.

• Jan 15, 2013

cher does okay in an awful film.

cher does okay in an awful film.

• May 12, 2012

• Jan 16, 2012

It was sooo bad, but I couldn't peel myself away, I had to finish it.

It was sooo bad, but I couldn't peel myself away, I had to finish it.

• Jan 01, 2012

Despite negative reviews, Cher shines in this peculiar burglary comedy.

Despite negative reviews, Cher shines in this peculiar burglary comedy.

• Sep 28, 2011

• Jan 09, 2011

LOVE THIS MOVIE ONE OF MY FAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS MOVIE ONE OF MY FAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jan 02, 2010

I am a big fan of Chaz Palminteri. This is the sort of film, I enjoy often. Cher's best performance since The Witches of Eastwick.