Falling in Love Reviews

• Dec 25, 2018

Falling in Love is a decent film. It is about Frank and Molly run into each other while shopping for Christmas. Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep give good performances. The script is a little slow in places. Ulu Grosbard did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the drama and romance.

• May 10, 2018

Sincere romantic drama, often unintentionally funny. Vey low-key, starring 2 of the best actors of their generation. Swift direction by Ulu Grosbard.

• Apr 22, 2017

Falling in Love is a good romance flick spearheaded by two brilliant performances by Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro. This film luckily doesn't take the straight forward route. I loved the way that it was handled with their current partners the most because it is a sensitive subject and they are both in difficult situations because both of their partners are actually nice people. Especially Robert De Niro because of his two kids. Meryl Streep's character is more fleshed out but I liked De Niro's character too and the long conversations between the two.

• Jun 25, 2015

Perfect perfomances of De Niro and Meryl Streep, good movie. I don't want to think about its flaws. These two legends make this movie so emotionally correct and richly full. Pure pleasure to watch them.

• Pierluigi P Super Reviewer
    Feb 27, 2015

An American retelling of "Brief encounter". All clichés in place, the romance works mainly because it is written and played out with maturity and sensibility, which allows the viewer to care about the chain of events that lead the characters to bond and ultimately love each other, no matter if most of these occurrences are a bit corny or unrealistic.

• Feb 05, 2015

Rare role for De Niro, did it well. Not over-exaggerated. Meryl Streep's great, also the ending was a decent surprise. Not so cheeseball.

• Jan 20, 2015

Película que sobresale solo por sus actores principales.

Película que sobresale solo por sus actores principales.

• Dec 23, 2014

LOVE this movie/am SOOO against any married people having a connection with opposite sex, this movie is SOOO well done, actually makes me accept the relationship. Due to the outstanding acting, Music/Score, Directing I give five STARS.

• Dec 16, 2014

I watched this, thinking it'd be nice to see a movie with characters who weren't in the first flush of youth. While I mostly liked it, I thought it was quite superficial. Understandably most of the movie was concentrated around the Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep characters falling in love. What left me dissatisfied was the way the film dealt with both of their marriages. It felt rushed and unrealistic.

• Dec 07, 2014

FALLING IN LOVE! THE EPIC, HONEST, ROMANTIC FILM OF THE AGES STARRING TWO OF HOLLYWOOD'S FINEST ACTORS! ....meh