A Feast at Midnight Reviews

• Aug 05, 2013

A great Christopher Lee film, it reminds me of my boarding school days.I bought this on DVD and it still makes me laugh.

• Apr 08, 2013

One of our household's all-time favourite movies. We even named our last whippet (dog) after the main character - Magnus Gove. It is a charming and unforgettable movie.

• Nov 12, 2011

wonderful movie for the family. I recommend to anybody with kids age 10 and up.

wonderful movie for the family. I recommend to anybody with kids age 10 and up.

• Jun 16, 2011

A charming film about fitting in (I think.) Similar to Son of Rambow.

A charming film about fitting in (I think.) Similar to Son of Rambow.

• Apr 04, 2011

Just wonderful... such a sweet movie. The story could have been tighter, but still a lovely script. The lead boy reminded me of what my bf looked like as a child, so adorable. And Christopher Lee (nicknamed Raptor by the boys lol) looked so handsome. Highly recommended. At Hulu.

• Oct 20, 2008

I love this movie! I remember watching it all the time on HBO when I was a little girl. It's so cute and funny.