Feast of July Reviews

• Feb 20, 2011

I think this movie is both dramatic and funny. Embeth Davidtz did a great job

I think this movie is both dramatic and funny. Embeth Davidtz did a great job

• Sep 22, 2009

This movie surprised me. It could have been melodramatic (as the poster suggests) but it wasn't.

• Jun 29, 2009

I know I'm in the minority, but somehow I felt Embeth Davidtz played against her inborn likability here, and it made for a depressing movie without anyone to empathize with.

• Nov 19, 2007

I love this heartbreak film...so loved up yet its so sad at the end! He loved her so much that he could kill for her...but was it the right thing to do...??

• Sep 10, 2007

an amazing story of a real man loved a woman

an amazing story of a real man loved a woman

• Sep 05, 2007

I think a trure story of love, he shouldnt have given himself up though, they could have run away or something...

• Feb 11, 2007

The story of a young girl, Bella, who falls for a suave man who disappears as soon as she is pregnant. She makes her way to the village he supposedly lives in but nobody knows him. Ben Wainwright takes her into his family but this causes trouble as his sons all seem to be in love with her. Con proposes to Bella but just at this time the father of her dead-born child appears back on the scene.... A family drama set in victorian England.