Finding Joy Reviews

• Jan 06, 2016

Filme de sesão da tarde.

Filme de sesão da tarde.

• Mar 09, 2015

This is the best comedy I have seen this year. I see by reviews that I am alone in this opinion, but that's never stopped me before. What is probably true is that if you watch it with someone else, one of you will HATE it. This movie deals with real issues in a funny and frank way. I liked all the characters and I laughed through the WHOLE movie. There are many tender moments that were wasted on the other reviewers, and the humor is quirky, like all the characters. There's some rough language, and certainly more than one adult theme. Not for kids, but for an adult that doesn't want the same old romantic comedy, this is an "A+<" IMHO.

• Nov 05, 2013

How is this movie not bigger? SO good, so funny!

How is this movie not bigger? SO good, so funny!

• Aug 18, 2013

Odd ball romantic comedy that is familiar so if you are in the mood for an off beat rom com then have a watch it is average but I enjoyed the cast and the difference in not using the standard grade actors for this style film. It also doesn't take itself serious good directing.

• Jun 09, 2013

I found joy watching this

I found joy watching this

• Apr 10, 2013

This is going to be great!

This is going to be great!

Great film. Go see it!

Great film. Go see it!

• Apr 10, 2013

A Great Movie to see and very entertaining for the soul!A Must See!

A Great Movie to see and very entertaining for the soul!A Must See!

• Apr 10, 2013

One of those movies you just can't stop watching!!!

One of those movies you just can't stop watching!!!

• Apr 10, 2013

Quirky and relatable. Finally a must see film since award season!

Quirky and relatable. Finally a must see film since award season!