Fist Fight Reviews

• Dec 23, 2019

The only thing that keeps this movie afloat was the performance by Charlie Day. I am a big fan of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and, therefore, a big fan of Day. The plot is not very interesting and the supporting cast is very weak. Lots of cheap jokes that prevent the movie from being legitimately funny. Ice Cube is somewhat entertaining to watch because of his psychopathic tendencies through the movie, but I would recommend avoiding this movie.

• Dec 16, 2019

This is something of a guilty pleasure, but I enjoyed this movie. It is utterly farcical, don't expect any genuine redemption, although an attempt is made to portray a positive resolution.

• Nov 30, 2019

It was lame. And Ice Cube is the only exciting about this movie..

It was lame. And Ice Cube is the only exciting about this movie..

• Oct 18, 2019

Fist Fight is set in an American High School where the students rule most of the school, that is all except the history class run by hard nosed teacher Strickland who rules over his students with an iron fist. When some of his more brutal teaching methods are revealed to the head teacher by his somewhat timid colleague; Campbell, Strickland feels the only way to resolve this betrayal is with a fist fight in the car park at the end of the day. Comedy wise, Fist Fight registers as mildy amusing. The film is set over the course of one school day and seeing Charlie Day who plays Campbell desperately scramble around to find a way out of the fight had it's funny moments. Ice Cube has made a film career now out of playing tough, grumpy and OTT angry characters on screen and if that's what you're expecting then you won't be disappointed here. His menace is so over the top I did find it funny. What I also enjoyed was the fight at the climax of the movie, I actually thought there would be a cop out and it would be resolved in some naff way but no, there is a pretty brutal fight at the end of the movie that will have you both wincing and laughing. On the downside of the film was Tracey Morgan's coach character who just came across as very annoying and not at all necessary and then there was also Christina Hendricks who was cast as a violence obsessed support teacher which just made no sense what so ever, she was completely wasted in this role. So overall, the film was funny but not a comedy anyone will go back to.

• Sep 21, 2019

This movie was the funniest movie I’ve ever seen. Ice Cube and Charlie Day played excellent parts in this movie. I loved every part of the movie. It’s a must see.

• Sep 17, 2019

Caters to the lowest common denominator

Caters to the lowest common denominator

• Sep 01, 2019

Despite its decent cast, "Fist Fight" is a big flop. The premise is weak; when one school teacher unwittingly causes another teacher's dismissal, he is challenged to an after-school fight. Its realisation is ridiculous meaning that real laughs are few and far between.

• Aug 28, 2019

THIS FILM PROMOTES THE HOLLYWOOD AGENDA OF ENTERTAINMENT FOR PEDOPHILES, THE SCENE WHERE THE YOUNG BOY IS WANKING WHILST SMILING/LAUGHING INTO THE EYES OF AN ADULT IS CREPPY BEYOND COMPREHENSION!!! FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD! YOUR PREVERTED INTENTIONS FOR THE WORLD WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED FOR THE SICK TWISTED PROGRAMMING THAT IT IS! YOU LOSE

• Jun 26, 2019

ONE OF THE SHITTY ASS MOVIES WITH PURE CRINGE

ONE OF THE SHITTY ASS MOVIES WITH PURE CRINGE

• Jun 16, 2019

As a teacher, loved this movie. Ice Cube was incredibly ridiculous and Charlie Day was tremendously Charlie Day. Not a great plot, but good spot humor.