Flavors Reviews

• May 15, 2012

A good quirky comedy movie revolving around the lives of young Indian immigrants in US.

• Jun 15, 2011

I really liked this movie. Witty, quirky, and original. Romantic. A good cultural ride.

• Jul 22, 2010

Maybe I'm missing something here because I'm not Indian, but I doubt it. This is a film that feels amateurish rather than independent. The non-linear storyline doesn't really work and the acting is stiff, making this akin to a bad soap opera at times. That's not to say there aren't some fun moments, which there are, but they are few are far between. Watchable, but not recommended.

• Dec 19, 2009

A really well made ABCD film.

A really well made ABCD film.

• May 25, 2009

Awesome movie. Watched it a billion times already. Very funny and hits close to home.

• May 03, 2009

A light hearted and a comical entertainer!!

A light hearted and a comical entertainer!!

• Aug 15, 2008

a feel good movie most of us can relate to !

a feel good movie most of us can relate to !

• Aug 14, 2008

Average.. Could have been better...

Average.. Could have been better...

• Jul 10, 2008

Excellent short movie. Probably one of the early multiplex genre Indian movies. Indians abroad to study or for a job would connect more and find it a pretty good sketch.

• May 30, 2008

a really really funny flick.

a really really funny flick.