Flightplan Reviews

• Jun 27, 2020

Interesting premise with strong actors but a script that fails to really build tension.

• Jun 13, 2020

A mediocre film saved by great performances This picture is a mystery that is sometimes ridiculous and illogical but the performances especially from Jodie Foster is fantastic and keeps this Drama/Thriller from being forgettable.

• Apr 06, 2020

Loved it! Suspenseful and clean.

Loved it! Suspenseful and clean.

• Mar 25, 2020

This movie really makes you think is she telling the truth or is she insane.

This movie really makes you think is she telling the truth or is she insane.

• Mar 11, 2020

Flight Plan is a slow but solid mystery thriller.

Flight Plan is a slow but solid mystery thriller.

• Mar 06, 2020

Thrilling, suspenseful and extremely fun. Plus, Jodie Foster's great performance carries Flightplan to another level.

• Feb 05, 2020

This was on my radar for quite awhile. I finally found it free on one of my streaming services. It was an ok story with enough to keep me watching. Plot twists were decent. Overall it was entertaining, but nothing special. 2.5/5⭐️

• Jan 08, 2020

Criminally Underrated!!

Criminally Underrated!!

• Apr 13, 2019

Very average thriller

Very average thriller

• Apr 01, 2019

Absolute crap! If you want a real laugh after sitting through this turkey, watch the making of in the special features. The writer, director and producers slap each other on the backs as they tell anyone who cares to listen just how clever they are at making realistic movies. Spare me!