Flightplan Reviews

• Apr 13, 2019

Very average thriller

Very average thriller

• Apr 01, 2019

Absolute crap! If you want a real laugh after sitting through this turkey, watch the making of in the special features. The writer, director and producers slap each other on the backs as they tell anyone who cares to listen just how clever they are at making realistic movies. Spare me!

• Dec 08, 2018

Flightplan is the latest motion picture to take an intriguing premise and flush it into the septic tank. Despite the participation of selective, talented actress Jodie Foster and a screenplay that borrows heavily from The Lady Vanishes, Flightplan can't avoid falling apart during its final half-hour. Instead of an intelligent, inventive finale, we are stuck with the same approach employed by every half-baked thriller. The absurd conclusion would be laughable if it wasn't such a disappointment. And anyone mentioning the words "surprise twist" in association with this film is betraying an ignorance of the conventions of the genre. The trajectory of Flightplan resembles that of a plane on a troubled flight: at the beginning, it soars, then it levels off before going into a tailspin from which it never recovers. Despite the presence of the talented Foster this is a flight you are better off not boarding. (Thriller on a plane of predictability).

• Apr 13, 2018

I just watched this movie for the third time and I did so because I remembered she loess her child but I don't know how and i sort of remember she finds her at the end but i didn't know how.. How no one saw the little girl isn't explained . her actions not her knowledge seemed to be why she was chosen. She goes from 0 to 90% frantic and jumps to authoritative psychotic as soon as anyone question her. along the way blaming the first nonwhite person and the white bigot (redundant) joins inciting a riot. after she finds her daughter in the world's largest airplane fuselage - worked on military air transport in the military - all of a sudden she has nothing to say and adopts the I'm superior to you look. no i wish i had tried to ask for help better to flight attendants and captain. and a big I'm sorry for being racist hateful person. i have noticed in my many years, 73, that there are people but nobody ever feels like helping them Jodie foster's character does not convey a feeling of sympathy to the audience or at least me but she was the right actor for that part because she has the ability and the looks of someone who's psychotic. Hopefully i remember this time how angry this movie made me and not watch it again. maybe that's why i forget and watch the movie again because it causes me a psychotic break...??

• Aug 15, 2017

Flightplan by Jodie Foster = a who done it mystery? She knows she brought her son aboard but she won't stop til the end of the movie!

• Aug 13, 2017

A little bit silly. A little bit ok.

A little bit silly. A little bit ok.

• Apr 29, 2017

loved the directing! very good. and i feel like the script could have done alittle better, there's some moments that has its wtf really? but other than that this movie was really good.

• Feb 08, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Dec 16, 2016

I absolutely LOVED this movie! It kept me on the edge of my seat, and my heart pounded every minute after Julia disappeared, and I'm not exaggerating! Highly recommend if you're a fan of action!

• Dec 14, 2016