Flypaper Reviews

• Aug 26, 2019

5/10. 59/100

5/10. 59/100

• Oct 12, 2018

Good mystery. Lots of celebrities. Good movie. Worth seeing.

Good mystery. Lots of celebrities. Good movie. Worth seeing.

• Mar 20, 2018

The title sequence gave too much away since I basically started predicting the plot while seeing that. The movie attempted to be slick but managed it barely. It was a fun movie with enough humour to keep it going. Nothing to write home about yet a good brainless watch.

• Jul 04, 2017

better than people remember

better than people remember

• May 24, 2017

This movie was a lot of fun. If you want a movie which doesn't take itself seriously, watch this movie.

• Oct 26, 2016

I enjoyed this film for what it is - namely a black comedy farce. It is all centered in a bank, when not just one set of bank robbers turn up but two. One team is skilled using electronic wizardry to try and open the vault, whilst the other is a pair of complete idiots who want to blow up the ATMs with plastic explosive. Amongst all this, the people that were in the bank are hostages, one of whom tries to work out what is happening. No surprise though when things keep going wrong, and one by one the characters are killed in dramatic ways. It's a comedy though, so it all very silly. Very enjoyable.

• Sep 19, 2016

I'd probably categorize it as slapstick, which is not usually the type of movie I like, but I thought Dempsey was great in this one and it was fun seeing him in a different kind of role.

• Aug 24, 2016

Flypaper is a silly mess with so many flaws and inconsistencies that by the end it makes no sense at all, but its still a notch above the worst movies of the genre, if that's any consolation.

• Jun 12, 2016

Passable heist movie in which the story tries too hard to make everyone a suspect to the point that you really don't care who did it anymore. Tripp, Patrick Dempsey's character, is so annoying you KNOW someone would have shot him just so they wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. Ashley Judd is always very professional in her roles. Lame story can't be helped by decent cast. This premise would never happen.