For Richer or Poorer Reviews

• Oct 11, 2019

Two right wingers? No thanks.

Two right wingers? No thanks.

• Jul 20, 2019

This was a alright movie, I know my boyfriend watches it when it is on t.v. I think that he likes this movie more then I like it lol. It was cute it's alright to pass the time and watch if it is on t.v. sometimes. Very 90's known actors, kind of bland with a lot of small talk throughout. It's alright not the worst movie I ever watched or the best.

• May 02, 2017

One of my favorite movies ever! My family watches every few years! Favorite line... I'm gonna need just a little bit of mustard!

• Apr 09, 2017

It's a Tim Allen movie. Normally I'd leave it at that, but Kirstie Alley added a lot to this otherwise forgettable movie. For Richer Or Poorer doesn't get the credit it deserves; sure, it's a formulaic, by-the-numbers, wacky comedy from the late 90's, but it has its charm. I honestly don't see why it got such low ratings.

• Apr 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Nov 27, 2016

11/25/2016: A decent movie with some funny moments.

11/25/2016: A decent movie with some funny moments.

• Oct 08, 2016

What makes this film amusing is the cast.

What makes this film amusing is the cast.

• May 08, 2015

A joyless,laugh less comedy.

A joyless,laugh less comedy.

• Mar 19, 2015

This is one of the worst kind of Hollywood comedies: one so lazy and "sincere" that it doesn't even try to be funny. Tim Allen and Kirstie Alley, as a hateful couple on the run from the IRS, are too unlikeable to care about their inevitable redemption. There's even a sentimental courtroom scene at the end. It also commits the cardinal sin of failing to make the great Larry Miller look funny.

• Feb 18, 2015

Some funny parts, but not the most accurate depiction of the Amish.

Some funny parts, but not the most accurate depiction of the Amish.