Fort Dobbs Reviews

• Oct 28, 2014

another well crafted "psychological western" like say 'the naked spur" or "johnny guitar"

• Oct 09, 2014

141129: "...or give your guns to the women." - great line, could've been the title. If it hadn't been for Brian Keith (Clett), I would've rated this movie lower. Cleat was bad ass, almost as bad ass as the Henry rifles he carried. Found Walker just a bit to stiff and stoic, ha, that could've been another title. Enjoyable movie nonetheless.

• Jun 23, 2013

Not always like black & white movie. But I LOVED it!

Not always like black & white movie. But I LOVED it!

• Feb 28, 2013

This is a inferior cone of a very similar movie John Wayne made in 1953. "Hondo"