Fragments Reviews

• Oct 18, 2016

Strangely pointless. Just altogether pointless. I don't understand what the purpose of making that movie was, and I regret having watched it.

• Jun 17, 2015

150808: Tough film to watch at times. Impactful yet weak components if placed under scrutiny. Gave me a lot to think about in some ways and annoyed me in others. I guess that is what it was meant to do.

• May 20, 2015

Good, well-acted film with a great cast, but somehow I doubt that all the people who witnessed such an event would have such extreme reactions

• Jun 09, 2014

Interesting movie...definitely not a "feel good" film. It's not awful, but it's not super good either. It shows several traumatized characters and their life's after witnessing a shooting and as far as demonstrating their grieving process, it's good. As far as all the other film aspects, it's give or take.

• Jan 17, 2014

Moral of story: don't hold back your anger and stress.

Moral of story: don't hold back your anger and stress.

• Oct 21, 2013

It has a great cast and a couple powerful moments but its also a bit all over the map, ultimately feeling too manufactured.

• Sep 15, 2013

A bunch of characters in a diner when a killer walks in a murders a lot of people. What follows is how they manage to deal with the tragedy by basically doing nothing. Tries to think it is some pretentious look at the human psyche when it is not. A waste of a great cast.

• May 13, 2013

The audience is made a character and a witness. We are brought along the path of destruction and the weak attempts at coping. We are only a piece of the puzzle- not the whole. We only see a piece.

• May 12, 2013

I had higher hopes for this one. It didn't grab me like I thought it would.

I had higher hopes for this one. It didn't grab me like I thought it would.

• Apr 24, 2013