Freaky Friday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Freaky Friday Reviews

½ June 14, 2017
how do I watch it lol
May 2, 2017
It's a silly movie with good music!
April 26, 2017
Hilarious and so well acted. Jamie Lee Curtis is absolutely brilliant.
½ April 13, 2017
This remake of Freaky Friday might have the edge over the original. It has more emotional depth and it's less cartoon-y, but it does have an unhealthy obsession with full-length musical numbers. Nevertheless, Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan play well off each other and this is a fun film for the family to enjoy together.
February 26, 2017
I loved it made me laugh like crazy Jamie Lee great job as a kid.
February 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 14, 2017
A sweet little remake that unlike the original takes more risks and explores more of the possibilities of its oddball storyline.
December 30, 2016
The mother daughter connection was great. Loved the two together.
½ October 19, 2016
Superb acting by Lindsay Lohan and Jaime Lee Curtis, many funny moments as both mother and daughter learn to realize not only the difficulties each other faces but also how they themselves are perceived by others.
September 22, 2016
Freaky Friday is better than it had any right to be.
½ August 21, 2016
Outstanding direction, writing, and performances. Mark Waters (Director of Mean Girls) does an excellent job, the writing is very funny but also a great story, and Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis are playing each other, and it's actually good! I was not expecting this to be as good as it was, and I think it's because this could have sucked so badly with what the plot and title are.
August 11, 2016
Freaky Friday is charming and fun, brought to you by two amazing actresses and their chemistry with the cast.
½ August 7, 2016
This and The Parent Trap (1998) are among my favorite Disney movies! Lindsay Lohan had a lot of talent for her age!
August 1, 2016
Amazing actors and a great story. I love watching this movie
½ July 13, 2016
Starting the movie interests me. Until they woke up and "Hey! Why I'm sleep in mom's/Anna's bed! The next is "Oh ****!!! I'm mom/Anna!!!" The whole movie can make me laugh all the way. It's a nice movie.
½ June 21, 2016
Freaky Friday was a very good movie. When I first saw this movie it was great. Freaky Friday is hilarious and amazing. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ May 17, 2016
Funny, smartly written and wonderfully acted, this 1976 Disney's remake doesn't own anything at all to its predecessor
February 29, 2016
An overall good movie that has a very predictable message. However, the execution feels original here and that's why the movie becomes fun to watch.
February 7, 2016
I had a favorite line in this movie it was I'm old I beg your pardon oh I'm like the crypt keeper this is a funny movie and good music this movie will make you laugh Lindsay Lohan is good in this movie. I recommend seeing this movie!!
January 9, 2016
Interesting movie with two good performances from Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsey Lohan.