Freaky Friday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Freaky Friday Reviews

½ October 19, 2016
Superb acting by Lindsay Lohan and Jaime Lee Curtis, many funny moments as both mother and daughter learn to realize not only the difficulties each other faces but also how they themselves are perceived by others.
September 22, 2016
Freaky Friday is better than it had any right to be.
½ August 21, 2016
Outstanding direction, writing, and performances. Mark Waters (Director of Mean Girls) does an excellent job, the writing is very funny but also a great story, and Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis are playing each other, and it's actually good! I was not expecting this to be as good as it was, and I think it's because this could have sucked so badly with what the plot and title are.
August 11, 2016
Freaky Friday is charming and fun, brought to you by two amazing actresses and their chemistry with the cast.
½ August 7, 2016
This and The Parent Trap (1998) are among my favorite Disney movies! Lindsay Lohan had a lot of talent for her age!
August 1, 2016
Amazing actors and a great story. I love watching this movie
½ July 13, 2016
Starting the movie interests me. Until they woke up and "Hey! Why I'm sleep in mom's/Anna's bed! The next is "Oh ****!!! I'm mom/Anna!!!" The whole movie can make me laugh all the way. It's a nice movie.
½ June 21, 2016
Freaky Friday was a very good movie. When I first saw this movie it was great. Freaky Friday is hilarious and amazing. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ May 17, 2016
Funny, smartly written and wonderfully acted, this 1976 Disney's remake doesn't own anything at all to its predecessor
February 29, 2016
An overall good movie that has a very predictable message. However, the execution feels original here and that's why the movie becomes fun to watch.
February 7, 2016
I had a favorite line in this movie it was I'm old I beg your pardon oh I'm like the crypt keeper this is a funny movie and good music this movie will make you laugh Lindsay Lohan is good in this movie. I recommend seeing this movie!!
January 9, 2016
Interesting movie with two good performances from Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsey Lohan.
½ December 7, 2015
An updated version of the classic book. Full of teen angst, mother/daughter relationship and guy troubles, with a few laughs thrown in, this film isn't the best version.. Jamie Lee Curtis however steals the show with her spectacular performance.. making it easier to watch.
October 24, 2015
funny film the mum switches with the daughter its jokes they have to live each others lives in each others bodies
½ October 20, 2015
I avoided this remake for a long time due to Disney live action films being mostly terrible, but I was pleasantly surprised. Once again, it's lamentable to see a young Lohan acting well, knowing the spiral she would take, and Jamie Lee Curtis did a great job with yes, admittedly lazy material. But, there's nothing particularly bad about this movie at all. It's enjoyable, interesting, and the characters are actually relatively complex with clear motives. That's all I could ask for in an age where movies have been far, far dumber. Would I recommend this instead of a host of better films? No. However, if you're considering watching it, go right ahead. You could do way worse.
October 8, 2015
Filme pra adolescente ver.
½ September 10, 2015
It's a cheesy movie for moms and daughters with a decent storyline
August 15, 2015
Ok weird movie starring Lindsay lohan and it's about a girl and her mom switch body's and then it gets sad then they switch back to there regular body's.
August 9, 2015
This movie is surprisingly decent
August 8, 2015
Lindsay Lohan gets much more suspicious.