Fred: The Movie Reviews

• 6h ago

I grew up watching this movie. I know it's not quality, but I love it so so much. Definitely deserves more than 0%!!! Come on!

• 2d ago

Artisan cinema. Phenomenal

Artisan cinema. Phenomenal

• Sep 24, 2020

SO GOOD. my childhood movie <3 all these 30 year olds rating this movie badly. they just don't have taste :)

• Sep 12, 2020

Its funny bit more funnier than annoying orange or Emoji movie but don't watch it a crazy mental tween who stalk a random girl called judy.

• Aug 21, 2020

This one's a stinker so bad it makes the worst of what Nick poisons kids with like Breadwinners and Fanboy and Chum Chum. Everything sucks about this "winner". Especially Fred. He's on par with Annoying Orange with being so irritatingly annoying.

• Aug 13, 2020

A cinema masterpiece. Along with the greats such as the The Godfather, Citizen Kane, 2001: A Space Odyssey. Fred: The Movie (2010) is such a spectacular film and it's movies like these that set a benchmark for what film directors and writers should follow. It's without a doubt one of the most influential films of the most recent century.

• Aug 08, 2020

The worse movie ever but it's one of those films that's so bad it's good 😂!

The worse movie ever but it's one of those films that's so bad it's good 😂!

• Jul 23, 2020

I love the movie and I'm not 5 I'm 12 you can see on my YouTube channel shattered lord of all scull faces I'm older then 5 anyway I love it I would watch it all day

• Jul 06, 2020

Best. Film. Ever. I started this movie thinking it was going to be horrible and bad when it actually ended up being fairly funny. Yeah, sure Fred is a character that gets on your nerves, the movie still deserves more credit than it gets. This is not a joke, this is a serious review.

• Jul 05, 2020

Oof, that was very rotten!

Oof, that was very rotten!