Frozen II Reviews

• Angelina
    2h ago

I loved everything! Also really liked kristoffs aka Jonathan Groffs solo!

I loved everything! Also really liked kristoffs aka Jonathan Groffs solo!

• Jaynie T
    3h ago

Amazing from start to finish! Very musical but made the characters we know and love more complex. Conflicts kept me interested and it was a bit dark for being a Disney film.

• turtle breath out.....
    3h ago

we liked oalf funny jokes. too long credits.

we liked oalf funny jokes. too long credits.

• Marissa C

Me and my daughter loved it

Me and my daughter loved it

• EARL D
    4h ago

The sequel was so good and the humor was hilarious and the music was so good I loved the songs. Definitely go see this one it’s a must see with your kids and family

• Jonathan R
    4h ago

The movie was excellent and the 3D was amazing. The story from the first movie was taken forward in a surprising way. The plot and character development were solid. The songs were good as well. We ended up seeing the movie in 4DX. The theater effects were a bit much and were a distraction at times. See the movie, but pass on 4DX.

• David
    4h ago

I thought it was a good sequel. the songs are not as memorable, but still a good story. My daughter loved it

• Nancy
    4h ago

The bond between the sisters has a powerful message. The animation is excellent and the songs are enjoyable.

• Christina
    5h ago

Loved this movie! The strong women, fantastic stories, all of the adventure, it is all amazing!

• unimpressed
    5h ago

Olaf was awesome, otherwise a pale comparison to the original.

Olaf was awesome, otherwise a pale comparison to the original.