Futurama: Bender's Game Reviews

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jul 15, 2019

Funny that we ended up watching this the day after a discussion about how long running TV shows end up having a D&D episode. Anyway, Bender's Game is okay. It's the silliest of the four Futurama movies.

• Jul 11, 2017

Fantastic animated movie of a great animated tv show by the creator of the Simpson's, Matt Groening. It's sad that Fox cancelled futurama, even though I didn't see it live on tv, I recently binged watched the entire series on Netflix before it goes away in July. I finished the series in 5 days, a week before July, I felt pretty accomplished finishing this great show and now I'm onto watching the movies in between the cancellation of this show. Sorry for that little intro, now onto the actual review, I really liked the animation and felt just like a long episode of the show. The story was good and that's it. I like seeing all my favorite characters in a movie, I doubt that they'll make an actual movie in theaters but this is good enough for now.

• Mar 16, 2016

love it it is an awesome movie and it is based like d&d

love it it is an awesome movie and it is based like d&d

• Feb 14, 2016

it was ok... my least favorite of the four. more Nibler! and the rest if basically just Lord of the Rings and Star Wars

• Dec 29, 2015

not bad but it can get boring at times

not bad but it can get boring at times

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    May 10, 2015

A dungeon and dragon homage that didn't really make any sense, possibly the weakest of all the films.

• Mar 23, 2015

Even by Futurama standards this is probably the nerdiest thing they have ever done. Geeks should have plenty to obsess over between the LOTR, Star Wars and Dungeons & Dragons references. Hard to complain too much when the climax involves light sabers, dragons and centaurs.

• Bradley W Super Reviewer
    Jan 22, 2015

Bender's Game is another hilarious Futurama film.

Bender's Game is another hilarious Futurama film.

• Oct 27, 2014

Always silly, and the D&D aspect was kinda neat, albeit contrived for the finale. Then again, isn't that the point?

• Oct 19, 2014

This was my favourite of the four Futurama films but that may be because the fantasy and roleplaying references appeal to my personal interests so much.