Gang Related Reviews

• Sep 24, 2018

Gang Related was one of the most chilling drama movies I've seen ever! Despite such a good role being played in the movie by Tupac, the cast does a good job at holding the movies intensity together as well. Robin Givens, Jim Belushi, & James Earl Jones in the court scene had me gripping my seat as if I was the verdict. 10/10

• Jul 11, 2018

Horrible Movie!!!! Most of all horrible leading Cast!!!! Terrrible acting could have been a great movie if you could replaced that Supac guy!!!

• Jan 04, 2018

It's hard to root for or follow a protagonist that's such a dirtbag. The conclusion is also a little convenient. Otherwise it's a pretty cool crime thriller, with some great performances all around.

• Feb 16, 2017

Reasonably good film and story although lost me a bit with the characters

Reasonably good film and story although lost me a bit with the characters

• Jan 17, 2017

great cast but it should have been way better.

great cast but it should have been way better.

• Apr 18, 2016

Cops pose as drug dealers and must now solve the case of a dead DEA agent.

Cops pose as drug dealers and must now solve the case of a dead DEA agent.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Jun 21, 2015

I liked this and thought it was a cut above the usual belushi films coming out at the times. the third half of the film annoyed me and lost its way.

• May 08, 2015

A one time watch where the performance do the movie no justice.

A one time watch where the performance do the movie no justice.

• Feb 07, 2015

A good Dirty Cop film. Belushi and Tupac really meshed well together which was both a comedic and dramatic treat to see.

• Mar 30, 2014

Good movie. Somewhat suspenseful, intriguing, a little funny, with great serious performances from Belushi and Shakur.