Garmento Reviews

• Feb 06, 2017

Rubina Ratnakar was great in this.

Rubina Ratnakar was great in this.

• Jul 21, 2009

Kinda awful and so cheesy. Very predictable story and characters

Kinda awful and so cheesy. Very predictable story and characters

• Jan 11, 2005

What a refreshing thing it is to see that when we come out of the semi mediocre 2004 (one that didn't pick up until the very end) that movies like Garmento can really change the way we think about movies. Garmento embodies something that most major budget movies lack today, and that's originality. Garmento really shines all throughout and holds the audience in a choke hold of great story telling and such wonderful and memorable characters. An execellent treat that blends well with not only fashion industry types but taps into the emotions of the audience in ways that are hardly seen today. A great paraody but most importantly an amazingly well done movie.