General Spanky Reviews

• Jun 03, 2017

Fun to watch Little Rascals out of normal context

Fun to watch Little Rascals out of normal context

• Feb 10, 2016

An intelligent spoof of war and slavery, made at a time when German Brown-shirts were making headlines.

• Feb 23, 2015

ok comedy from hal roach

ok comedy from hal roach

• Jan 26, 2011

little rascals/our gang only feature length film besides the 220 shorts

little rascals/our gang only feature length film besides the 220 shorts

• Jan 26, 2011

A really Long episode of the little Rascals starring spanky. set in the civil war is the only Little rascals That does not take place in the 30's. Hal roach wanted to make a series of Movies with spanky as the focus but this is the only one that was Made. if u are a classic Little Rascals fan watch this and be warned this movie does show the Uglyness and realism of Slavery of the time!

• Mar 22, 2010

Hilarious 1936 "our gang" comedy. Spanky recruits his own army and fights Union soldiers. Best quote: "I'm against fightin', but the fella I was fightin' against, wasn't."

• Jun 25, 2005

NOT PARTICULARLY GOOD FEATURE LENGTH FILM WITH THE LITTLE RASCALS. IT HAS IT'S MOMENTS, BUT OVERALL IT WAS ONLY MILDLY AMUSING AT BEST.