Get Hard Reviews

• Jan 05, 2020

I found this movie hilarious, the acting is the best!

I found this movie hilarious, the acting is the best!

• Jan 02, 2020

Some funny parts, but Will Ferrell was too Will Ferrelly and Kevin Hart was so Kevin Harty (which isn't necessarily bad regarding Hart). But it was just so formulaic and they ride jokes for too long. The stereotypes are overplayed and there is no real mystery to the story. It feels like it was written in about 20 minutes by a bunch of SNL rejects.

• Dec 17, 2019

it was pretty good there were funny parts but slow parts to great cast and story needed a bit more humor but besides that great film

• Nov 13, 2019

*Potential Spoilers Ahead* Plot is ok, very thin story. Poster made me expect a different story, but it makes sense after you've watched it. Will Ferrel plays his characteristic role of someone who has no clue about what is going on around him. I often had the feeling the scenes involved only the two lead actors.

• Oct 07, 2019

Not the funniest thing I've seen, but not the absolute worse.

Not the funniest thing I've seen, but not the absolute worse.

• Sep 19, 2019

Not very good. I only laughed a few times, because most of the jokes were simply unfunny or insensitive. I like the 2 leads, the movie just didn't give them anything funny to do. Disappointing overall, only watch if you're a die hard Ferrel or Hart fan.

• Aug 14, 2019

The two lead actors have a great chemistry. Now they just have to market it to a wider audience.

• Jun 10, 2019

After awakening to an overdose of my edible I watched this picture & laughed uncontrollably

• May 19, 2019

Get Hard was funny. Ferrell & Hart was good together.

Get Hard was funny. Ferrell & Hart was good together.

• May 17, 2019

Get Hard suffers more than anything else from uneven tone. This movie careens wildly between goofball antics you would expect from its otherwise talented stars, to gangsta threats, constant profane sodomy and racism jokes, and then occasional soapboxery. This movie was all over the map, and not in a good way. Possibly Richard Pryor could have gotten away with this in the 70s, but the current levels of priggishness about especially race make this movie pull punches in very awkward fashion. There are some laughs in here ('Yeah, murder's my favorite'), but they are mostly sandwiched between much dumber material. Farrell especially has been making some bad movies lately - hopefully this isn't his death spiral.