Getaway - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Getaway Reviews

½ June 7, 2017
Not good

Definently a movie to pass on
½ April 1, 2017
Um kra tem sua mulher sequestrada e precisa fazer umas merdas a bordo de um veículo, sendo que a proprietária lhe encontra e acaba entrando na furada... filme fraco com cenas de ação ruins..
March 21, 2017
This was never going to be a great movie, but it could have been a fun B movie. The duration of the flick is a car chase, and all done practically. 130 cars were destroyed in grand fashion, but unfortunately we can't appreciate it. The editing of this movies action sequences may be the worst I've ever seen. Amazing stunts occur, but with cuts and edits every millisecond you can't appreciate or follow it. Gomez is atrocious as an actor in a very limited role, and Hawke is fine as always. SKIP
½ February 19, 2017
this movie has the worst acting I have ever seen! a 2 year old has better acting than this movie!
February 12, 2017
Great movie and great action scenes. Selena does an awesome job with this movie.
½ February 2, 2017
I watched this with expectations that it was going to be shit, and it was painfully worse. Grab a generic story that doesn't go anywhere, an absolutely horrible car ride that is 80% of the entire film, hilarious and ANNOYING acting from Selena Gomez, cheesy, CHEESY, CHESSY FAR-FETCHED PIECE OF SHIT! Not to mention how dumb the entire film is and BORING. There was a point in the third act where I knew the director completely gave up. This movie is a waste of your time and shouldn't even be watched for guilty pleasures. I guess Ethan Hawke gave his best effort but the overall film limited his potential.
½ December 8, 2016
Absolutely bad my 4th worst film of all time
½ September 4, 2016
Getaway is weak from its plot to its acting.
½ August 8, 2016
Sloppy cinematography, simplistic dialogue, boring characters and repetitive action, Getaway is what you want to do halfway into it. Selena Gomez contributes nothing to the film aside from being the generic tech savvy teen who annoyingly nags for most of her screen time, Ethan Hawke phones it in and the head scratching camera angle choice of staring at Jon Voight's crusty old mouth all the time was nauseating. Not much else needs to be said, Getaway is unremarkable and feels like a forgettable straight to DVD flick. A real car crash is more entertaining.
June 11, 2016
one long, overpriced Ford commercial with b- acting.
½ May 11, 2016
Getaway from this movie because it is so bad.
May 2, 2016
The girl's car is freaking beautiful.
April 29, 2016
Pointless blah... but I have seen much worse.
½ April 2, 2016
The worst movie I have ever seen !!!
March 30, 2016
What??? Why??? Really??? Stupid!!!
½ March 27, 2016
All aspects of this film are horrific and despicable.
½ March 6, 2016
Boring shit. I feel sorry for an incredible actor like Ethan Hawke being tricked into a uninteresting action movie that involves Selena Gomez as a computer genius.
½ March 4, 2016
Absolutely awful performance from Selena, how she manages to hack computer networks with couple of taps on a tablet is highly believable. Not sure why Ethan chose to do this movie, its a boring monotonous car chase, which gets nowhere.
February 18, 2016
i'd give it zero stars but it's impossible
January 30, 2016