Getaway - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Getaway Reviews

½ December 8, 2016
Absolutely bad my 4th worst film of all time
½ September 4, 2016
Getaway is weak from its plot to its acting.
½ August 8, 2016
Sloppy cinematography, simplistic dialogue, boring characters and repetitive action, Getaway is what you want to do halfway into it. Selena Gomez contributes nothing to the film aside from being the generic tech savvy teen who annoyingly nags for most of her screen time, Ethan Hawke phones it in and the head scratching camera angle choice of staring at Jon Voight's crusty old mouth all the time was nauseating. Not much else needs to be said, Getaway is unremarkable and feels like a forgettable straight to DVD flick. A real car crash is more entertaining.
June 11, 2016
one long, overpriced Ford commercial with b- acting.
½ May 11, 2016
Getaway from this movie because it is so bad.
May 2, 2016
The girl's car is freaking beautiful.
April 29, 2016
Pointless blah... but I have seen much worse.
½ April 2, 2016
The worst movie I have ever seen !!!
March 30, 2016
What??? Why??? Really??? Stupid!!!
½ March 27, 2016
All aspects of this film are horrific and despicable.
½ March 6, 2016
Boring shit. I feel sorry for an incredible actor like Ethan Hawke being tricked into a uninteresting action movie that involves Selena Gomez as a computer genius.
½ March 4, 2016
Absolutely awful performance from Selena, how she manages to hack computer networks with couple of taps on a tablet is highly believable. Not sure why Ethan chose to do this movie, its a boring monotonous car chase, which gets nowhere.
February 18, 2016
i'd give it zero stars but it's impossible
January 30, 2016
What a star combo...
½ January 15, 2016
considering the script seemed to be written on a napkin its actually quite entertaining and I expected Selena Gomez to be awful but she wasnt bad
½ December 3, 2015
I didn't watch this today, but just a quick note. Whenever I think of the worst movie ever this pile of excrement is always the thing that first comes into my head. As someone who suffers from unwanted thoughts because of depresssion this film and Selena Gomez's annoying dialogue just hit me like a brick wall. Avoid this movie at every cost unless you have no hope for humanity and want it to end.

Perhaps my least favorite movie ever. The debate has been in my head for a long time, and this movie is the winner.
½ November 8, 2015
Terrible, the only people giving this good reviews are Selena stans
November 5, 2015
Interesting !? Indeed
½ October 17, 2015
Eh. It was okay but wouldn't it just have been easier to watch the movie SPEED?