Getting Even With Dad Reviews

• Jan 21, 2020

I have strong feelings for this movie I think after the good son people didn't stopped caring for Macaulay Culkin but this was a great experience

• Feb 01, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Jun 18, 2016

It's kinda entertaining, but feels unfocused! Mac refused to accept the fact that his film career was going down the drain, and no exception here!

• Aug 09, 2015

An ideal film for a Sunday afternoon. Enjoyable

An ideal film for a Sunday afternoon. Enjoyable

• Jun 15, 2015

I don't know....it wasn't horrible. It was just weird. Very weird.

I don't know....it wasn't horrible. It was just weird. Very weird.

• Mar 24, 2015

Wannabee Home Alone cash grab. Burn this movie.

Wannabee Home Alone cash grab. Burn this movie.

• Dec 03, 2014

I liked this film way more than I thought I would, just the idea was so new to me, I am a big fan of Culkin and he made this movie stand out and worth while. Though the plot progresses slowly and I wish more could have happened to develop a better relationship between father and son, I enjoyed every second of this movie :)

• Oct 02, 2014

Small time crook Ray Gleason (Ted Danson) just committed the perfect crime, but it took one small thing to screw it up - a visit from his son. Because after a lifetime of being ignored, Timmy (Macaulay Culkin) is getting even! also stars Glenne Headly, Saul Rubinek, Hector Elizondo, Sam McMurray, Kathleen Wilhoite and Dann Florek. directed by Howard Deutch.

• Jan 25, 2014

Though it is heavily formulaic and far from Home Alone's charm, Getting Even With Dad still has some laughs and a lot of heart along with Macaulay Culkin's decent, clever performance.

• May 09, 2013

A little cheeseball, but within the gimmicks are a few good moments.

A little cheeseball, but within the gimmicks are a few good moments.