Ghost Rider - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghost Rider Reviews

October 23, 2016
Besides the fact that my wife gets wetter than a 18 year old girl at a sniplot concert watching this movie everytime, I absolutely loved it. The overall theme and generic metaphors used are uncanny. I've never experienced a mental orgasm or a religious experience but I'm pretty sure the end of this movie gave me both times 1000. I think my wife is cheating on me.
October 4, 2016
Another painful adaptation of Mark Steven Johnson after the silly "Daredevil" that can not do superhero movies as much as you like comics, next to fucking Joel Schumacher that guy is a disgrace to the world of comics no one should re-employ him or on TV is to kill him, what she has done with Ghost Rider is pathetic with the toady of Nicolas Cage who does nothing but overact and crap script, if even Christopher Nolan knew him best suspense, action, excitement, impact and surprise to modern Batman movies, Johnson with this pain in the ass, really do not know how a sequel has come forward again with Cage that I will not see it, it has been ripped off Let my money back entrance !.
½ September 17, 2016
Nicolas Cage really tried his best.
½ August 26, 2016
This movie is pretty bad, but it is one of my guilty pleasures because there is actually a bit of enjoyment to be had in this film if you don't take it too seriously.
½ August 6, 2016
Someone gave this to me for free. I still want my money back.
½ July 29, 2016
Enjoyed it more than I thought, I can't see why there was so much hate it was a good film with ok effects could of been better could of been allot worse.
½ July 28, 2016
dumb piece of film is what defines this excuse of a film
½ July 25, 2016
I fucking hate this movie with no question asked,
I know this better than the sequel but a flaming skull is bad CGI.
I also don't like Nicolas Cage, He was Good Back at the time when he did National Treasure but then suddenly got worse, Apart from not seeing the 5 minute beginning there is no other redeeming quality.

Score: 1/10
July 23, 2016
Good story! Bad acting.
July 19, 2016
It could be better, but still alright
July 11, 2016
Had its moments, but, the plot is really bad, and the acting is bland. It's a dud.
½ July 10, 2016
The second movie is bettter because here the cgi looks too false
June 27, 2016
I think if I don't read the comic I cannot be soiled by a poor movie adaption.  X-Men for example.  Thanks for fucking that up, Bryan Singer. Ghost Rider was a good origin flick. I really dug the special effects with the flaming skull head and motorcycle.  I don't know what  Ghost Rider purists have to say but hell I liked it.
June 25, 2016
Nicholas Cage as a fire skull riding a motor cycle ... hot as hell
½ June 20, 2016
Please God make it stop. This has to be in the Top 5 of the worst comic book movies ever. Nicholas Cage is horrible, the script is terrible, and the action is just boring. Only good thing are the CGI effects for the Ghost Rider. Don't. Just don't watch this. Even if there is the threat of titty twisters... Still not worth it.
May 27, 2016
Other then the cgi action, the movie doesn't much to offer as even it's story is very bad, and the movie ends up being boring.
½ May 22, 2016
The second is better because this is too "false"
May 14, 2016
Well, not much for this film worked, Nicholas Cage, in my opinion, just didn't fit the role, the ghost rider CGI looked good, or good enough for me, but the film had a weak plot, with some pointless characters.
April 7, 2016
Pretty boring movie. That's all I have to say about this. Rent it and fall asleep while trying to watch it. Mark my words.
½ March 31, 2016
This is crap even by Nicholas Cage crap movie standards.