Ghost Rider - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghost Rider Reviews

July 11, 2017
It's not the best comic book film but it's not bad I used to have this movie or replay when I was like 5
July 10, 2017
A perfect movie for a spooky hero.
July 7, 2017
I'VE SEEN IT AND IT IS GOOD ,BUT A LITTLE SCARY IN ONE PART.
½ July 7, 2017
Cheesy and lame. Eva Mendes is the best actor here, and Nicolas Cage isn't good in this role. Watch The Dark Knight instead, people.
July 7, 2017
the worst movie i've seen from nicolas cage
June 30, 2017
Plot bit strange however decent CGI and a awesome hell-cycle and for the first time Nicholas cage's over the top acting was needed for the transformation
June 24, 2017
Good comic book movie
June 23, 2017
Hokey fun with Cage giving his usual funtensity as Blaze, unfortunately the way his alter ego is done, with no facial expression on a flaming skull-head, he can portray none of that charisma. Thankfully with such a concept it gets the right balance of not taking itself too seriously, but not always just playing for laughs.
June 23, 2017
Ghost Rider offers some general entertainment but it's not enough to make up for the cliched plot and mediocre acting.
½ June 15, 2017
The movie is butchered by Cage and the execution that ruins one of Marvel's coolest heroes.
½ June 11, 2017
Trying to much horror. Does not seem like a marvel movie
½ April 7, 2017
not terrible but not as cool as it could have been
March 26, 2017
So bad, it's good! The only thing Eva Mendes had going for her, is that she is hot. But aside from that, her role makes as much sense as Jessica Alba from the film Little Fockers!
March 14, 2017
it is very cool and action packed
½ March 4, 2017
With terrible casting (Nic Cage) and a cheesy, cartoonish approach, Ghost Rider is a lame crapfest that does not give the badass character justice.
½ January 29, 2017
This movie is so bad it's hilarious.
January 8, 2017
Meh! Could take it or leave it.
½ December 27, 2016
p√ (C)sima, lis efectos son muy malos, la actuaci√≥n igual, los personajes muy malos que toman decisiones tontas y los hacen muy est√ļpidos, el villano se ve rid√≠culo!!! salido de twilight! me da mucha rabia est√° pel√≠cula.
October 23, 2016
Besides the fact that my wife gets wetter than a 18 year old girl at a sniplot concert watching this movie everytime, I absolutely loved it. The overall theme and generic metaphors used are uncanny. I've never experienced a mental orgasm or a religious experience but I'm pretty sure the end of this movie gave me both times 1000. I think my wife is cheating on me.
October 4, 2016
Another painful adaptation of Mark Steven Johnson after the silly "Daredevil" that can not do superhero movies as much as you like comics, next to fucking Joel Schumacher that guy is a disgrace to the world of comics no one should re-employ him or on TV is to kill him, what she has done with Ghost Rider is pathetic with the toady of Nicolas Cage who does nothing but overact and crap script, if even Christopher Nolan knew him best suspense, action, excitement, impact and surprise to modern Batman movies, Johnson with this pain in the ass, really do not know how a sequel has come forward again with Cage that I will not see it, it has been ripped off Let my money back entrance !.