Ghostbusters 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghostbusters 2 Reviews

½ February 5, 2017
This film was good as well it was kind of the same as the original but I still like it like the Statue of Liberty huh FUNNY!
January 29, 2017
A cuestas de ser tan buena como su predecesora, falla al no tener algo interesante que ofrecer.

El atractivo de los protagonistas (su encanto propio y sus características individuales) sigue ahí, pero es minimizado por la falta de ingenio puesto en la película que hace que se sienta totalmente innecesaria. Se fuerzan en modificar los elementos que daban encanto a la primera haciéndolos planos o incluso dejarlos.

El soundtrack es remplazado por uno sin gracia ni emoción, el villano no es interesante o imponente, los papeles secundarios casi perdieron toda su carisma, etc .Sus ideas, aunque interesantes son dejadas a medias, sin el encanto o la emoción que debían ofrecer.

GHOSTBUSTERS 2 (1989) "Es simplemente olvidable, con algo vagamente divertido que dar pero no meritorio o sobresaliente como secuela de un gran clásico"
½ December 30, 2016
When I was a kid I loved this as much as the original. I had no idea it bombed until many years later. I can see some of the problems where as it isn't as funny, has a lot of kiddy humor and it is largely a rehash of the first film.

Where it works, the villain of Vigo the Carpathian is great. I like that they spent a lot more time on Vigo than they did on Gozer. We never really saw much of Gozer and in comparison, we learned a lot more about Vigo. In some ways too especially as a kid, there was something a little more scary about this one especially with the element of the "mood" slime and how possessing it could be.

Besides that they simply tied it all together with a lot of great sequences. Many memorable lines "So many holes on 1st Avenue, we didn't think anyone would notice." "Sometimes Shit happens you don't know what to do about it and you gotta call" "We're the best, we're the beautiful, we're the only GHOSTBUSTERS!" "Looks like a giant jello mold. I hate jello. Oh cmon there's always room for jello" Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd have some great exchanges with Vigo as well.

I liked it and I still do like it.
December 22, 2016
Easy Review: Not as good as the 1984 version. Better than the 2016 reboot.
November 24, 2016
Watched this last night (broadcast TV version) with the kids.
½ November 19, 2016
All you nostalgia nerds need to get real and be honest with yourself. This movie is a pile of garbage with a couple funny Bill Murray moments.
½ November 19, 2016
Almost better than the first!
½ November 8, 2016
Not as good as the original but still funny
November 7, 2016
So Top Critics liked Ghostbusters 3 more than the 2nd chapter. Now I am seriously confused. How in the world this could be?
½ October 31, 2016
It has its moments, but on the whole a disappointment.
½ October 30, 2016
this movie is alright, but I just don't like it that much. the pink slime, the weird artists, and that painting just makes me cringe, and the movie itself is just weird.
October 26, 2016
Still a great film... just could get boring by at times
½ October 19, 2016
tddgdhydebtdswgds

suysnydbvtz$*+=
½ October 18, 2016
Its pretty much the definition of a sequel that simply remakes the original movie instead of trying anything new. It oddly chooses to undo most of the character development and progress from the first movie and start them off at square one so they can go on what's mostly the same adventure but with less wit and less humor. Still the same cast is back and they are still an entertaining bunch so even if it offers nothing new it still offers more of what worked
October 16, 2016
Ghostbusters 2 is ok. This film's biggest failure is that it couldn't capture the spirit of the original film. Iff you want to watch a good Ghostbusters film then watch the first or the reboot.
October 3, 2016
I love the scenes with Bill Murray and the baby. That's what makes this whole stupid movie worth it. Actually, I just wish they'd made the whole movie Bill Murray and a baby. Forget ghosts and all that stuff.
½ October 2, 2016
Good enough for a follow up....SOMDVD
September 12, 2016
A sad follow up to a great movie. The amazing cast can't save this movie from it's own forgettable plot.
½ September 10, 2016
Bastante mala. La recordaba algo mejor
½ September 4, 2016
OMG one of the very worst movies I have ever seen!! Nothing at all is good about this movie, avoid at all costs!!!!