Girl Most Likely Reviews

• Apr 25, 2020

I loved this movie. I cant believe all the bad reviews. Started with a feel similar to Young Adult, which I also loved. But this character turns around by the end. Teaches lessons of being authentic and real in a fake ego driven world, loving your family despite their flaws, and money is not what is truly important. I found it to be refreshing, funny, relatable, and charming.

• Jan 10, 2020

Why are comedies so depressing? No wonder oscars never award comedies!

Why are comedies so depressing? No wonder oscars never award comedies!

• Dec 20, 2019

A unique, creative and funny storyline. It was a cute movie, fast paced and interesting. It's not a cinematic masterpiece, but it was fun and i liked it. Also Darren Criss could get iiit. Especially as a backstreet boy—my god.

• Sep 12, 2019

Not bad way to kill a couple of hours. The characters are quirky but likeable, and Kristen Wiig can always deliver a line.

• Oct 06, 2018

Very Funny!, Love the movie, despite de bad reviews I think the movie is very funny with very enjoyable moments!, I would recommend it !

• May 27, 2018

I finished the movie, so that says something. But not that great all in all

I finished the movie, so that says something. But not that great all in all

• Nov 11, 2017

I thought this movie was pretty damn good. Always a fan of Kristen Wiig, Annette Bening and Matt Dillon.

• Jul 14, 2017

Boring...which is not what you want from a Kristen Wig film

Boring...which is not what you want from a Kristen Wig film

• Jan 01, 2017

Not a good movie to watch

Not a good movie to watch

• Dec 01, 2016

Imogene (Kristen Wigg) is the lead in this comedy. It starts with Imogen as a young precocious brat rehearsing the Wizard of Oz in which she thinks she can improve on her ending lines as Dorothy. Then cut to twenty years later and Imogen has not done well at all. She writes blurbs for theatre adverts and even for that she can't stop being sarcastic. So she is sacked. Then her boyfriend dumps her as she is too hard work. Now jobless and homeless she scurries back to gambling addict Mum, Zelda, and her weird brother. It's a suitably comedic dysfunctional family including the very odd Mum boyfriend who declares himself part of the CIA with a propensity for being struck by lightning. It bounces from one mildy funny scene to another as they seek a non-dead father. It never rises above weak to average though.