Girls Against Boys Reviews

• Apr 25, 2019

what is it with the low score? this is awesome. I love a film which takes the audio mix seriously and this film really does.

• Mar 17, 2019

so so.. quite boring

so so.. quite boring

• Mar 27, 2017

you gave this higher than iron fist tomatometer critics think about that will you please

• Dec 10, 2016

This movie is bad. A pair of girls start a killing spree because one of them one was raped. The viewer is fine for her seeking revenge on the guy that raped her, but to kill a bunch of guys that had nothing to do with the assault. Hard to understand. Not worth the time. Avoid this one.

• Oct 24, 2016

I don't know... maybe it's because I grew up in Los Angeles... Hollywood... but this film.... have I just seen things the sheltered public haven't? Have I lived in an age where fantasy meets reality as opposed to fantasy only lives on a screen? Perhaps... I grew up during a time when there was no main fantasy based outlet like the Internet or digital media.... Impulses were directed in reality and the games of sex and power reigned supreme in reality. It was with that experience that this film, together with it's SPOT ON musical score, really pushed an envelope that 90% of the public since the year 2000 are just so uncomfortable with or pussy whipped against understanding that the fallout usually is ratings on Rotten Tomatoes ends up in the gutter.... You see, 50% of RT rated movies that are rated as low as this are because the people watching it are unable to get it. It's not MTV, Kardashian, fucking bullshit enough to make them comfortable in their life bubble.... It steps into reality and BOOM... they can't handle.... This film IS rooted in reality and fantasy but requires an IQ in the triple digits to follow. Without that, you're rating this low. With it, you appreciate the ride in a world of such shitty films. Just sit back and enjoy... for tomorrow you may die....

• Jun 29, 2016

NOT the rape-revenge film it appears to be at first. Well made psychological thriller/drama masquerading as a rape-revenge flick.

• Mar 25, 2016

Girls Against Boys is pretty much exactly what you'd expect.

Girls Against Boys is pretty much exactly what you'd expect.

• Oct 23, 2015

"Girls Against Boys" was not as good as I thought it would be. It wasn't horrible..I just expected more from this film.

• Jul 22, 2015

Unnecessarily vicious with a weak open ended conclusion.

Unnecessarily vicious with a weak open ended conclusion.

• Apr 02, 2015

I thought this would be a better slasher like more slashing! I do like the story flows nicely and the acting weren't too bad. Not really sure if the title really is boys against girls but overall watchable.