The Groomsmen Reviews

• Feb 02, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Apr 02, 2016

Typical Edward Burns' thingy, but worse.

Typical Edward Burns' thingy, but worse.

• May 16, 2015

One top-notch cast. One boring film. Wow. I expected something from these talented cats. This thing drags... and should NOT be called a comedy.

• Jul 24, 2013

Brittany Murphy is barely in this one.

Brittany Murphy is barely in this one.

• May 23, 2013

One of my all time favs!!!

One of my all time favs!!!

• Apr 17, 2013

Painfully fucking awful. Blah, blah, bachelor's weekend, blah, blah, fallouts, blah, blah, painful secrets discovered, blah, blah, deep and meaningful brotalks, blah, blah, Brittany Murphy's same cheeky character forced giggling, blah. Blah.

• Feb 01, 2013

Light, often-humorous, realistic portrayal of re-united friends and their individually unique exposures of shortcomings through life's struggles in hopes to quite simply, find one's self. Very good and very memorable. Fine cast. Well done.

• Jul 23, 2012

I think every man should see this film. For the girls, I think this film will help you understand men a little bit more. A very good film.

• Jun 04, 2012

I was sadly disappointed, and fell asleep less than 1 hour into it. :( Sorry darling Brit Murphy.