Grumpy Old Men Reviews

• May 10, 2019

Nothing like a couple old friends fighting over a new lady in the neighborhood. Love this movie.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Apr 03, 2019

Grumpy Old Men is still one of my favourite past time movies. The teaming of Matthau and Lemmon was never a problem, it was the story and filmmaker at the helm. This film is harmless and it has a lot of good intentions. The support cast are only there to service the plot, but are very one dimensional. Lemmon's character has a daughter who's husband is attempting to sort out his life, but that gets two minutes. A good film and one you can watch time to time without the over complicated storylines. The two lead characters are fun and play well together, it's just a shame the sequel failed to recapture the essence of the first film. 03/04/2019

• Feb 01, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made!

The best comedy movie ever made!

• Jan 29, 2019

Truly a classic and one of my favorite films. It's like the Odd Couple Movie, but the retired version! Matthau and Lemmon go great together in this timely classic! Also Ann-Margret with her wit and charm!

• Jan 28, 2019

Look, it's funny. It's about the grumpiest elderly life you could imagine.

Look, it's funny. It's about the grumpiest elderly life you could imagine.

• Dec 27, 2018

If I wanted to see Grumpy Old Men, I’d just go visit my family at the holidays.

If I wanted to see Grumpy Old Men, I’d just go visit my family at the holidays.

• Dec 23, 2018

Grew up watching the movies of Lemon and Matthau. This is one of my favorites.

Grew up watching the movies of Lemon and Matthau. This is one of my favorites.

• Dec 19, 2018

Lemmon and Matthau's chemistry makes one of the best on screen comedy duos

Lemmon and Matthau's chemistry makes one of the best on screen comedy duos

• Nov 04, 2018

One of my favorite movies of all time.

One of my favorite movies of all time.

• Jul 14, 2018

So I came across this movie on TV and I only saw part of it I found it amusing pretty silly.