Guess Who - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Guess Who Reviews

½ October 18, 2016
The chemistry between Saldana and Kutcher is entirely convincing. The movie left me wishing that they were a couple in real life. It was sweet, funny, and I kind of loved it.
½ June 25, 2016
Guess Who is not a good movie at all. Yes, it may have some good actors in the movie but the movie still fails. This movie tries to go for a racial feature. However, it does bring race, but just bad qualities of it. I would not suggest this movie.
½ May 1, 2016
Very laughable movie ???. I enjoyed it
August 10, 2015
Bernie Mac gets any bit of good out of this dog of a loosely based remake.
June 9, 2015
Predicatable fare but not too bad - it has its moments.
May 23, 2015
a classic bernie mac film
May 16, 2015
such a great movie the way that Ashton tries so hard to win over the father is just so amazing
½ February 25, 2015
Pretty predictable. Lots of social commentary here, but, I'm not sure this film warrants the time.
February 20, 2015
A cheap and uninspired remake that does no justice to the original.
January 12, 2015
An offensive bastardization of one of the greatest films ever.
January 12, 2015
An offensive bastardization of one of the greatest films ever.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Funny comedy/romance ,, bernie and kutcher are great here :)
December 7, 2014
That was some funny stuff.
October 30, 2014
Guess Who truly has its moments but not nearly enough of them to equalize the pressure induced by Percy and his inadvertently uncomfortable and poorly justified dialogue which mostly contains such blatant racism that its target audience (which isn't all that clear) may actually find it offensive. Furthermore, Mac and Kutcher share a painfully scarce amount of chemistry.
September 22, 2014
A few chuckles and one laugh out loud moment (the muscle) but Guess Who just never became the comedy it set about trying to be and at times the viewer feels almost as uncomfortable as Kutcher telling his racist jokes at the table.
September 12, 2014
OMG words can't describe how funny and sweet this movie is! Ashton Kutcher and Zoe Saldana make a cute couple. And Ashton Kutcher is one sexy man!
½ September 5, 2014
Surprisingly bearable thanks to the rapport between Mac and Kutcher, but when compared to Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, it's mostly stale.
½ September 5, 2014
As a loose remake of the 1967 original, Guess Who may not live up to it, but it's funny and charming----with the comic chemistry between Bernie Mac and Ashton Kutcher.
½ September 3, 2014
This movie was good, although nothing new as far as story line. Bernie Mac was funny as the dad who does not care for his daughter bringing home a white fiancee (Kutcher). Kutcher's character spends most of his time trying to be accepted by his soon to be father-in-law. It's a cute movie and worth renting.
August 24, 2014
Damn I know I'm gonna get some shit for this post but this is actually a very decent chickflick/bmovie/romcom. :) RIP Bernie Mac

:D