Hancock - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hancock Reviews

February 6, 2017
It's good movie to watch
January 31, 2017
Hancock's funny premise is set up well enough, but drastically falls apart by the second half.
January 25, 2017
Hancock is not an asshole, he's a hero!
December 17, 2016
In all honesty, this film has many problems from its visual effects to its pacing and emotion. It is pretty messy for the most part, but is not all terrible.
December 5, 2016
A fun first half and a downer second half make this an unequal mess.
October 26, 2016
Would have gotten higher rating if the end didn't suck so bad.
½ October 12, 2016
Director Peter Berg directs this blend of action and comedy in Hancock. Great performance from Will Smith but doesn't live up to some points of the film. I highly recommend watching this. B+.
September 9, 2016
One of my all-time favs!!!
½ September 5, 2016
Takes itself too seriously, but Will Smith is still the stand out
August 21, 2016
plz could i see it plz i love this movie plz god bless yall
½ August 11, 2016
Will Smith as an alcoholic superhero who gets a public relations rep to help his image in this conventional, predictable comedy.
½ August 8, 2016
it is a funny movie that I think it fourth watching
August 4, 2016
Funny, enjoyable, and relatable as Will Smith looks more comfortable in this than I've seen in anything in awhile.
August 2, 2016
It's been rated R by the MPAA twice, looks like it's going to be a dark summer film and not the bright Will Smith fourth of July film we're used to seeing...
jamrcla
July 28, 2016
Good funny film but goes a little flat near the end, Some great special effects and action and some nice comedy bits thrown in.
July 25, 2016
This movie was lacking in so many ways.
July 17, 2016
Really painfully flawed. Let's get that clear but... But really great acting and the cinematography. Fantastic. Oh and it's really actually funny. Tell me you didn't laugh. Plus there's a deeper tale in there. Not a great one, but a flawed epic tale about men, women, relationships, and purpose. The essence of was being a story about being flawed and it is flawed. Sort of a train wreck but at the same time I gotta say that this is a fun romp of a show.
July 9, 2016
Good direction, script, effects, scenery and acting (especially from Will Smith), nice twist at the end.
June 29, 2016
Ok superhero movie starring will Smith as Hancock and his origin story becoming a cool but dumb funny superhero. At first he's a lame drunk but later in the Movie he gets help from a ad guy who can promote him and make him a an awesome superhero like in a ordinary comic book. He's a cool guy Hancock but he gets angry really easily especially by the word a##hole, he will murder your head off or if you don't cooperate he'll put your face in someone's a##. His costume is one of my favorite parts in this movie but how funny this character is and how will Smith puts his funny personality into it. One thing that's bad was of how cheesy this movie is and how outrageous his supepower is and how he puts it into play is a really cheesy stupid way how Sony tried to put this character out their.
June 28, 2016
Hancock is hilarious and action packed. Hancock is probably Will Smith's best movie yet. I would very much suggest this movie.