Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay Reviews

November 30, 2016
- More silliness from Harold & Kumar here. John Cho and Kal Penn have great chemistry and make it worth watching. This one definitely isn't as good as the first film though. For fans of the series only.

- Just watched it again. Stupid movie, but it made me laugh. the leads were great and have an excellent chemistry that really helped carry the film.
August 24, 2016
Heavy on the satire, Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanomo Bay has several political statements and more of the type of humor we saw in Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. The director seems to have something to say about bullies too, and how they affect the grown up world not just the playground.

If you don't mind a bit of gutter humor, political satire, and drug use humor, enjoy. Not for kids.
½ July 17, 2016
Possibly the worst movie I have ever seen in my life.
½ July 9, 2016
I seriously think that this is, by far, the worst cheap-shitty-low-jokes comedy movie i have ever seen in my entire life.
June 7, 2016
That rare comedy sequel that improves upon the first movie in many ways! It's great raunchy hilarious fun! A+
May 24, 2016
No, it's not as "good" as the first one, but it still has some memorable characters, jokes, and is relentlessly quotable-- and surprisingly provides a little decent social commentary.
½ May 13, 2016
Evidently suspicious.
½ April 23, 2016
Funny film, not as good as first but defo a classic stoner comedy
March 31, 2016
My all time favorite!!!!
jamrcla
March 26, 2016
A funny second part that's not as silly, But just as silly if you get me, But again NPH steals the show his character is so calm but tapped in the head he's the funniest part the film, Not to say the rest of the film isn't good because it is, It's not afraid of boundaries or breaking them.
March 20, 2016
3/20/2016: Not as good as the first one, but still funny.
March 20, 2016
If any comedy deserves a sequel, it is Harold and Kumar, and even though it was very hyped and put on a larger scale with bigger actors and a bigger plot, it doesn't mean that the comedy doesn't become more of the same, while adding slapstick and gross-out jokes, while not specifically trying to embrace them.
March 8, 2016
some punches were like literally top notch! But collectively the whole movie didn't perform so well. it was non sense... for a comedy movie it was kinda cool. I enjoyed it, yup.
½ December 29, 2015
An unfortunate sequel that completely sells out on the cheap humor. It's highly inappropriate without the charm that the first movie had. (First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
December 25, 2015
Not as good as part one, but still a classic with many classic scenes! Esspecially the Unicorn scene!
December 8, 2015
This is the second Harold and Kumar film that I have seen and they seem to be descending to new lows. The plot of the title is wrapped up quickly and the remaining film is a meandering mess of bad jokes.
December 6, 2015
One of my favourite comedy's of the last ten years. So many funny gags. The self facial, the airplane and the bing, cock meat sandwich, Rob Corddry is comedy gold. Him rocking out to Kenny Loggins Dangerzone is the finest moment in the history of cinema. The bottomless party was genius, George Bush and Alabama Cush and NPH is off the fucking radar.
½ September 1, 2015
A funny and entertaining sequel, Guantanamo Bay has a hilarious premise and continues the adventures of Harold and Kumar with style and wit.
½ August 14, 2015
had me laughing so hard, not for everyone but so hilarious