Hearts of Fire Reviews

• Feb 09, 2013

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img] Not nearly as bad as I had heard, but I wouldn't say its all that good either. A predictable film that had the potential of being better. Fair at best.

• Nov 20, 2011

i wtched this film when it first came out! love it!!!!

i wtched this film when it first came out! love it!!!!

• Mar 10, 2008

Absolutely dire acting and a really dull story - but this film sits among my favourites because Fiona Flanagan sings some songs which I did not already have. It surprises me that Rupert Everett and Julian Glover agreed to take part.

• Nov 22, 2007

i watched this religiously as a kid, so i dont care if anyone thinks this is crap!!!

• Mar 25, 2007

You can't find this movie anymore...

You can't find this movie anymore...