Hell House LLC Reviews

• Nov 04, 2019

The found-footage conceit has been done to death, but this was a well-executed entry into the sub-genre of (mostly) horror films. There were more than a few jump scares that worked quite well, and I consider myself a seasoned scary movie viewer. The acting is unusually well-done for this type of picture, and this fact helps carry the movie onward to a satisfying conclusion.

• Nov 03, 2019

I cannot figure out how this movie is getting the ratings that it does. The only thing that makes sense is if people are confusing it with 2002's Hell House. This is a bad movie. Now, yes, it definitely seems to be made with a low budget, but I cannot personally think of any redeeming quality's aside from it doesn't try to jump-scare you with noise or sudden imagery. Act 2 starts to put together some paranormal driven suspense, but that all falls apart when the finale starts up. If you want a bad horror movie that is good to makes jokes about, check this out. If you're actually looking for a decent quality film to watch for the spooky time of the year, find ANYTHING else. Honestly, watch Grave Encounters. It's a better bad movie with a very similar premise.

• Oct 31, 2019

As someone who has been BTS of a few good haunted attractions, this film utilizes the found-footage documentary in a compelling manner to invoke the dread and tension that befalls the developers of the more-than "haunted" attraction they hoped for.

• Oct 08, 2019

Loved this. Hate found footage normally, but this is really rather engaging. The climax is slow and steady, but ultimately satisfying. Well acted, well conceived and well executed spooky horror tale.

• Oct 07, 2019

Hell House, LLC takes the found footage trope and and turns it on its head to create a truly terrifying film.

• Sep 29, 2019

Must see for found footage horror fans. This one is a breathe of fresh air in the genre. Amazing scares with a small budget. First movie to scare me in a long time when I first saw it

• Sep 20, 2019

Let me say, I don't scare easy at all. This movie psychologically creeped me out. Truly a hidden gem in today's "jump scare" genre.

• Sep 10, 2019

Luckily the direction of the movie prevailed over all else and delivered an overall creepy and great film. The ending leaves a bit to be desired and almost comes off a little cliché but it doesn't take away from the rest of the movie. I'd recommend this one to any found footage lover or to anyone just looking for something good that's a little under the radar. This one will make you think twice about going in the basement. For a more detailed breakdown of this review and more, visit TheCynicist.com

• Aug 31, 2019

Overall good movie. Especially to get u in the Halloween spirit. Acting wasn’t spectacular. Had a fair share of really freaky moments.

• Feb 27, 2019

Wow. I went into this movie with low expectations because the trailer didnâ(TM)t thrill me, but let me tell you, my mind was blown! I loved how they incorporated the fictional haunted house props into the storyline. That clown was terrifying! This film scares you with the onscreen tension versus jump scares and they do it perfectly. This one has definitely made its way into my top ten.