Holes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Holes Reviews

August 9, 2017
Stanley could of been plump like said in the book....
July 23, 2017
Great app great movie . I think that this movie and app is the greatest. Love love love it
June 29, 2017
Loved this as a kid and still love it
June 11, 2017
Folows the book practicly word for word.
½ June 2, 2017
trash movie. dont watch it.- a mysterious savage who is being forced to watch holes rip me
½ June 1, 2017
A decent adaption of a decent novel.
May 7, 2017
Holes makes a great mystery movie to watch as well as it being a silly one to enjoy! The mystery to the movie made it fun to figure out. The music was good in this movie! Now remember they made the book to this movie
April 28, 2017
This is a great film. It is very unique, and quite unrealistic, however, the bonds of friendship and destiny are strong themes that really add a bit of depth to the story. Worth seeing.
February 18, 2017
Seriously the best movie ever I will paint my room holes wallpaper best movie ever I will buy a DVD then get it signed by the cast I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!)??
February 6, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 6, 2016
It has been a long while, but I remember liking it and being a good time.
½ November 30, 2016
Holes is a really great movie that does the book justice to itself. I've read the book and liked it, so I expected the film to be faithful to the source material, and not only is it faithful, but it has the heart of it. With a cast mostly filled with kid actors, they are surprisingly really good especially Shia LaBeouf. The characters are very memorable, and the villains, while obvious, are very intimidating. The plot is really good, and the flashback is just as interesting as the main story. The writing is really great, which the way the kids talk, is very realistic for a kids film. One of the problems I had with it, is the editing which was really odd when it transitions to the flashback, and it comes out of nowhere. As is, Holes is a clever film that kids and adults would enjoy even if it doesn't have the fastest pace.
½ November 27, 2016
I am seven, and this is a very good movie. It has a good ending and also a good beginning.
November 19, 2016
We watched this today & really enjoyed it!
October 21, 2016
nice can I watch now
September 26, 2016
ITS THE BEST MOVIE EVER
September 11, 2016
Stupidly names, Shia LeBeouf makes his film debut in this Disney film about a kids labour camp run by John Voight and Sigouney Weaver who are just two of a very well-known cast. The cast is, in fact, so strong that the film deserves to be a lot better.
½ September 5, 2016
Interesting story about these boys lives and like how the tied it all together.
July 17, 2016
classic! even though it's for a younger audience
July 13, 2016
One of my favorite films ever. The symbolic, prophetic truths and things in the film related to the Gospel and to Jesus is amazing. Like the curse destroyed on the mountain, the scares on Zero's hand, the rain pouring in the dry land after the curse is broken. All the amazing conections and things ties together. It is so amazing! Fantastic story. And funny. Jon Voight is hilarious in it.