Hollywood Vice Squad Reviews

• Oct 27, 2012

Too many characters and some poor attempts at comedy in this muddled plot about vice cops. Might have been a serviceable tv series pilot if one had never heard of Miami Vice. I expect more from Carrie Fisher.

• Mar 17, 2011

kovaa kamaa! kunnon 80-luvun käppäactionia parhaimmillaan!

kovaa kamaa! kunnon 80-luvun käppäactionia parhaimmillaan!

• May 31, 2009

• Dec 01, 2008

Vice squad action in Hollywood fails to deliver, thanks to too many storylines and some poorly delivered attempts at humour. Ranks below all episodes of MIAMI VICE, with none of that show's sense of style. Credible cast including Robin Wright's debut, and a bit role for personal favourite Cec Verrell.