Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. Reviews

June 27, 2013
a good feel realistic movie.
February 13, 2013
This has to be one of the most adorable films to come out in recent times. Watched it 5 years too late, but the film will never be out of context given the way society here is. It breaks so many stereotypes in one go, without being preachy or melodramatic.
December 29, 2012
Ensemble romantic comedy set on a road trip, fun to watch.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round and see sometime.
January 23, 2012
This seems like a really funny movie
February 9, 2010
Just not my type of film.
October 26, 2009
Theatre: Roxy Multiplex, Mumbai
Seat No: M9, M10, M11
Name: HONEYMOON TRAVELS PVT. LTD
½ December 27, 2008
ok i guess...sum pwetty gud stories...some not soo much
November 16, 2008
different indian movie, is also good indian movie (I can't tag this one of bollywood, could I?) that's an entertaining and useful movie... it is just that the super heroe couple... didn't grab it...
September 10, 2008
Interesting movie about different kinds of love, different problems associated with love, a little fantastical and unrealistic at times, and it could have had a much better ending, as there were still some loose ends.
September 1, 2008
Boring boring boring.
Kind of like "Just Married"

I LOLLED when the guy said he was gay.
August 16, 2008
oooooo.. cheesy!! great fun! first time when i thought ameesha patel can act..
August 9, 2008
i liked it. The music is great
½ August 2, 2008
Was only like 60 rupees (so $1.50) wasn't worth much more than that. Did have some funny parts and some was a little racey for Indian standards
July 31, 2008
But this was so much fun! Surprisingly, Amisha Patel wasn't that bad! People who annoyed me - a very 'typical' shabana azmi and sandhya mridul. But the rest were great :D esp Boman Irani with his 'what man?'s. Two awesome songs.
July 26, 2008
a god entertaining movie. the song sajna ji was nice.
½ July 23, 2008
I decided to go through what other readers said about the movie before putting up my thoughts - and I am appalled - how can people not like this movie :o ??

A delightful roadtrip movie about couples on a honeymoon tour - it has some subplots like Abhay Deol and Minissha Lamba, which probably eluded the general public for what it was - a superb spoof - but overall it was a delightful & light-hearted movie.

Infact, I have met quite a few people whose major grudge against the movie was the superhero angle. C'mon people, cant you make out a spoof when you see one. Infact the Jignesh angle eluded most people too - I mean you dont expect a dashing smashing dude like Arjun Rampal with bulging muscles and long locks to respond to a name like Jignesh :D

All the actors do exceedingly well - the most memorable definitely being "Partho" Kay Kay, "Oscar Fernandez" Boman Irani (loved the accent) and Ranvir Shorey as the Gujarati groom. The fight scene between him and Kay Kay is one of the high points of the movie ..

The movie also follows a delightful little trick of introducing each plot with some FM commentary and an old hindi hit song depicting the situation. Memorable among them is the placement of the song "Saala main to sahab ban gaya" :D See if you can remember exactly where

I already have the DVD and I am really looking forward to Reema Kagti's next :)
½ July 18, 2008
excellent characters
July 2, 2008
I loved this movie, the bad acting, the weird plot twists, the terrible English spoken in such plummy accents and the dancing and music is just brilliant!! Good for a girls night in.