Hope Floats Reviews

• Dec 21, 2019

what a beautiful movie about starting over, and just so happens to have the best child cry I've ever seen

• Aug 22, 2019

Very touching. Inspiring movie about not giving up on life and love.

Very touching. Inspiring movie about not giving up on life and love.

• Jun 09, 2019

Starting again, but, Sandra, with more passion !

Starting again, but, Sandra, with more passion !

• Dec 04, 2018

Hope Floats is based o a mother who has been cheating on by her husband with her best friend. She has to learn how to become a single mother. She goes back to her hometown to do that. Her daughter goes with her and at some points she wants to go back to her father because her mom is not taking care of her. Her mom is stressed and upset and takes it out o her daughter. She realizes this and she knows that she has to be a better mom. She dicthes her guy friend becasue she knows that her daughter is more important. Cute movie that hows a good relationship with a mom and a daughter.

• Aug 14, 2018

I was stuck on an airplane out of Alaska and had to endure this crappy movie and then when I flew back two weeks later I had to watch it AGAIN! It was torture.

• Jul 20, 2018

Really hard to watch at times, but overall a great movie.

Really hard to watch at times, but overall a great movie.

• Apr 07, 2018

I love this movie! every time it's on I have to stop and watc. who doesn't love Sandra Bullock and Harry Connick, Jr.! So sweet and full of love.

• Feb 11, 2018

LOVED IT! One of my fav movies.

LOVED IT! One of my fav movies.

• Oct 28, 2017

Grab the tissues, a heartwarming tear jerker. Harry CHARMING Connick Jr. delivers the heart and soul of the movie.

• Aug 03, 2017

I learned a lot from this movie. I've heard people talk about divorce but I've never actually seen what it could potential could look like in real life. You see kids deciding which parent to choose, bullying, an affair, and opening up to someone new after a divorce. I really enjoyed it. Plus Sandra Bullock and Harry Connick Junior were amazing. Love the acting. I'd equate this to a slower version of sweet home Alabama.