Hotel Transylvania - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hotel Transylvania Reviews

½ April 26, 2017
Yeah, however this film is not the best film I've seen. the moments are engaging but the rest of the story is just lazy, the writing is dull, the animation is so cartoony, the character are sometimes easily forgettable (not to mention there's no villain to be seen). if this film never was funny I take this over to the Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs movies any day. feeling scary tonight ,at last watching a Sony film NEVER looked this bad
½ April 25, 2017
Interesting, fresh, unboring. Watched it with no expectations at all, and got a bit surprised at how they managed to get some depth in their world. Certainly not without its flaws, but some of the things they did actually make up for it. It was worth my time.
April 7, 2017
120930: Very enjoyable film that had me laughing a whole bunch at the end. Fun. Great characters.
April 6, 2017
Fantastic excellent.
March 29, 2017
I don't know if people really didn't like the movie or just feel they need to hate it, but this IS one of the better Adam Sandler movie out there. It's a funny entertaining story. It is a good movie in my opinion. I love how it never slows down. I love the siliness. There are problems with this movie, sure, but they by no means outweight the positives about it.
March 19, 2017
Creepy fun with some rude humor; Hotel Transylvania will find more then one audience....and it's also super fun trying to guess all the voice over artists in the many characters !
½ March 12, 2017
I'm rather confused if i hate SPA more than Animat, Or if Animat hates SPA more than me.
On one hand, I have never seen a SPA film that i thought was good unlike Animat.
On the other hand, the amount of SPA films that I thought weren't bad is higher than the amount of films he thought weren't bad(It's a 2 to 1, if you wanna know.)
But this is still a poorly made, mediocrely animated(I know "mediocrely" isn't a real world, shut up!) overly-cartoony movie.
Story:2|10
Animation:5|10
Characters:3|10
Overall: 3.1|10.
½ March 4, 2017
Choppy, corny and loud. Hotel Transylvania can only be enjoyed by young viewers but the rest will not see nothing else than cliched and unfunny stunts.
February 26, 2017
While it isn't the BEST Adam Sandler film, it definitely accomplishes what can be expected. The acting is great, the 3D is brilliantly used well, the animation is PHENOMENAL, and cements itself as one of the best CG animated films I've seen! Genndy Tartakovsky has yet again delivered something that is just brilliantly well done!
February 15, 2017
Hotel Transylvania is all right it's not a great movie it's not a bad movie it's just all right
February 6, 2017
It's the best my favourite
Part is when it's Mavis's
Birth day
½ January 25, 2017
Seriously, why do people hate hate this movie?
January 25, 2017
Very exaggerated. Still kinda nice but.. nah.
January 19, 2017
Don't see why the critics panned this so much. It's an enjoyable way to spend an hour and a half with the kids and is more than a little better than the over-the-top cutesie, powder puff, Disney sequel crap we're forced to sit through.
It may not be enough for older audiences, but you realise this is a PG and the film demographic adults right??
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 31, 2016
It's loud, nonsensical, and all over the place, and yet I'd still recommend Hotel Transylvania for its interesting ideas, thoughtful moments, and surprisingly funny gags flying left and right
½ December 10, 2016
A cute, family monster movie with a funny voice cast
December 7, 2016
Bleh, nothing quite spectacular about this Child's vampire flick and rather clichà (C).. Certainly no Paranorman! It tries however..
½ December 6, 2016
Way better than expected.
November 21, 2016
Despite what others say, this is a good movie with a good message: all people should be treated the same.