The Hottie and the Nottie Reviews

• Nov 25, 2018

I enjoy watching super low rated films, and often there's some redeeming aspects to them - critics miss things. But not this time. This is nonsense, churned out by the script-o-matic for Paris HIlton. It's a shame real actors had to take part in it.

• May 04, 2017

that is one of the most funniest movie names i have ever seen in awhile, so it gets 4 stars

• Aug 14, 2016

This movie is-is..............its so bad I can't even describe it Paris Hilton is cringeworthy in this in a bad so this get a big fat f!

• EpicLadySponge t Super Reviewer
    Dec 23, 2015

This movie looks too stupid. Who would even make a movie like this?

This movie looks too stupid. Who would even make a movie like this?

• Nov 17, 2015

A sh*t stain to cinema.

A sh*t stain to cinema.

• Aug 19, 2015

Oh my god!!! This movie was absolutely horrible. This movie was repulsive. There was nothing good about this movie. This might possibly be the worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life. Paris Hilton, never act in another movie ever again.

• Jul 15, 2015

Oh. My. God. That was terrible. This ladies and gentlemen is proof Paris Hilton is the worst actress ever. Not only that, the story is absolutely ridiculous and totally unbelievable. Easily in the top 10 hell maybe even top 5 WORST films I have ever seen in my entire life.

• Apr 03, 2015

Better than I expected

Better than I expected

• Mar 31, 2015

I have no answer for how bad this movie is OMG piece of crap

I have no answer for how bad this movie is OMG piece of crap

• Mar 07, 2014

Utterly terrible in every way. For the sake of their careers, I hope all the crew are credited under pseudonyms - no-one would want to employ someone tainted by such a pestilent endeavor.